Arc 1 Chapter 5 The First Day

A/N: Sorry bout that cliffhanger. Enjoy finding out what happens next!

———

Y/N is on the floor, dying and bleeding out. Bane doing everything he can creates a small shield around the opening to try and prevent blood loss.

Dohnaseek slowly rose from rubble of street objects. With a small chuckle he lets out.

Dohnaseek: Still alive punk? Good, I wanna make this hurt.

He summons another spear readied to throw. And that's when a red circle appeared near Y/N. Out of it came Koneko blocking the spear. And behind her Rias.

Dohnaseek: And who might you be?

Rias: I am Rias Gremory, and this is my servant you are attacking, I advise you not to continue or the full wrath of my household will be brought upon you.

Dohnaseek: My apologies Mrs. Gremory, I simply thought it was a stray and didn't know he was apart of your household! Although I do advise you don't let your servants walk around alone at night, you never know what might happen!

Rias: I appreciate your concern, but you need to understand your in my territory, and I can handle any possible threats here.

Dohnaseek: I'll be on my way then, Gremory, that servant of yours is quite strong! He even gave me a run for my money!

Gesturing to his wounds, and then taking flight into the night.

Rias: Quickly lets get him to the ORC. We will need to heal him fast.

Bane: I do not know how much longer I can hold this barrier Gremory. He has already healed some, but I doubt he could live without special treatment.

Rias: It's alright Bane, we can take it from here. Just hold it until we bandage the wound.

Koneko then grabbed Y/N and brought him through the circle. Arriving in the ORC she laid him out on the same couch, yet again. And like always our protagonist is out cold. The rest of the peerage circled him.

Issei: Damn! What happened?

Rias: He was attacked by a fallen angel, who assumed he was a stray. Like you, but we weren't able to get to him in time unlike you. Although it seemed like Y/N was able to fight back a bit before we arrived.

Akeno came up a med kit. She then took the rest of the torn and bloodied outfit off the torso and applied first aid. Bane dispelled his shield and rested.

Rias: Would you mind healing him over night Akeno?

Akeno: Not at all, President~

Kiba: He should be fine, I'll keep a look out tonight on the way home.

Kiba then left the room, and Koneko started to follow suit.

Koneko: Later

Rias: You should probably go home Issei, there's not much you can do for him. Get some rest for school tomorrow, there's still much more I need to show you both.

Issei: Yes President!

Issei then left swiftly, wishing to obey his masters commands. After Issei left, Akeno giggled.

Akeno: You, me, and a hottie~ Whatever shall we do Rias?

Akeno said this teasingly and implied something very devil like.