Arc 1 Chapter 7 The Wicked

A/N Hey guys this will be longer more important chapter to make up for my absence and the shorter chapter.

Forgot to mention, a bit of the last chapter was written before my hiatus so if the writing style seems clunky that's why. Also I couldn't find the old video, so here is a new one.

---

The door creaked open as Y/N walked in quietly. Issei behind him with a more terrified face, both with weapons drawn. They walked slow down the hall listening for anything. They made to the living room, and Issei stepped in first. The floor was soaked in blood. And a mangled corpse lay in the middle of the room.

Issei: Gah! A body!

Issei curled over a bit from the nausea. Y/N held his hand up to his nose to block the awful smell, they both tried to look away but couldn't they were stuck in shock and horror.

???: Punish the wicked, the words I live by... Yes, some wise advice to heed from a holy man!

The stranger who spoke sat on a loveseat, he wore priestly robes and had white hair.  He cackled manically and drew out his tongue. Then he stood and faced our protaganist.

Freed: Freed Sellzen here, at your service! And I will exercise your devil asses! Be it on my name as a priest!

Issei & Y/N:  A priest?!

Freed: That's right! I work for a certain devil purging organization!

Issei: So you did this?

Freed: The fact that your both here shows he shed his pure humanity for sinful devils! So I chopped him up into ITTY BITTY pieces!

The insane priest cackled again holding his face this time. Putting forth effort to show how much he enjoyed this. He then drew a sword hilt that grew light from its hilt and six shooter revolver.

Freed: Putting you devils down and your little worshipers is my job and I am the number 1 killer! First Ill tear out your evil heart with my luscious sword of light, then Ill finish off your soul with my righteous gun! How does that sound, DEVILS?

First he jumped forward at Issei slashing wide at him and narrowly missing. Issei jumped over toward Y/N, but was shot in the leg mid jump.

Freed: Kerblam!

Freed announced his shot like a child going insane. Smiling gleefully from the precision knee shot.

Freed: These bullets have been-

That's when Y/N struck with a surprise attack, a solid punch to the gut and hit freed into floating knife, impaling his arm. Y/N seeing his opening backed up to help Issei, meanwhile Freed arose himself, slowly showing a scowl on his face.

Y/N: You good?

Issei: I'm f- fine, I can still fight! Sacred gear!

Issei then summoned forth his red gauntlet and stood as best as he could. Staring down the now dark faced Freed.

Freed: Ill send you to the abyss from where you both came, you devil scum!

???: EaHHH!

A young girl screamed as she entered the room, she had blonde hair and green eyes. She wore a nun outfit and looked horrified of the horror that fell before her.

Freed: Asia, what are you doing?! Have you completed the barrier yet? Oh right... Your a newbie. This is what the job is dearie. We dispose of the devils and their worshipers!