"It's nice seeing you again too, Hyung," Mark says with a grin, giving him a quick hug. Jaehyun hugs Jeno, seeing how hesitant the other was, and cheekily smiles at him.

Lastly, my brother's eyes looked at Taeyong-Hyung who was standing a step behind with a smile as he watched the interactions going on. He looks at me, confused and I explain, "Hyung, this is Taeyong-Hyung, Jeno's brother."

Recognition passes through his face and takes a step towards him. "We've met, haven't we?"

Taeyong-Hyung nods. "Yes, we have. That day at the hospital," he answers slowly.

-----Taeyong-----

A sort of understanding went between Jaemin's brother and me. We both remember that day, we both remember each other, and when we had bumped into each other. I remember the worry on his face when he had seen my red eyes and I remember not really registering him, not really caring about who he was.

But now I do. Today, he's smiling and not frowning. I agree with myself that I like how he looks today more than the last time I saw him seven years ago.

He looks cute and smart with his glasses and wow, his smile. He was handsome, ethereal, really, and I couldn't help but tell myself that he was just about the most beautiful man I had seen.

My heart beats fast when I extend my hand to him and he accepts him. My heart hasn't done that in a long time. This sort of excitement and anticipation, I mean.

"Nice to see you again," I tell him.

"Nice to see you too."

I decide to believe those words as I let go of his hand. I didn't want to be a creep and hold it for longer than necessary, after all, as much I wanted to hold it a little longer.

-----Jaemin-----

Everyone else had tensed at the reminder of that day from years ago, the last time the four of us had been together but Taeyong-Hyung hadn't noticed. He seemed a little lost when his hand touched my brother's. It made me a bit suspicious, a bit curious, and a little happy too. When he finally noticed and looked at us, he let out an awkward laugh.

"Uh, sorry about that."

Eventually, we laughed it off and we all walked into the house. Everything was left the same as the last time I had been here only a couple of weeks ago. Albeit, it was a bit messy, not that I could say anything regarding that. I know how busy both my brother and mother must be.

It felt great to be home. Relieving, really.

I turn to look at Jeno. Mark has his arm wrapped around him so with assurance, I walk to my room. I looked around and smile, finding the room a lot more comforting and nostalgic compared to the last time.

I walk towards my desk and open the first drawer. There were papers inside, some trash here and there but after moving a couple of things I found what had been buried inside for the last seven years.

A jewelry box and inside of it, an identical bracelet to the one I had given Mark-Hyung and Donghyuck the last Christmas we had spent together. Engraved on the bracelet, a promise that I knew I would keep. 'I love you. I forever will,' it said in small font in order to fit on the puzzle piece charm.

I meant to give this to Jeno ages ago but it had always escaped my mind. Now that we were all here, it seemed like the perfect time.

I gasp when I feel someone take hold of me before melting into the familiar pair of arms. I had been entranced on the phrase written on the bracelet that it had completely taken me by surprise.