"She's very gifted, you know. Continuing to doubt her abilities is not doing her any favors," grandmother remarked with her arms crossed.

"She keeps saying she is more powerful than Lucius and I. Would you like a cup of tea? We need to talk about this honestly," Severus remarked as he went to switch the kettle on. Grandmother nodded her head in acceptance as she sat back in her barn clothes on the wooden chair. Severus brought over the happy babies a snack while the tea was brewing.

"Like I was saying, she keeps insisting she is more powerful than Lucius and I. It's as if she is in constant competition to prove herself. We took a vote yesterday and everyone agreed she shouldn't be included in the plan," Severus remarked. "She's right, you know," grandmother remarked.

"She pulled a chef's knife into her hand from across the room and drove it into the table attempting to make her point," Severus explained as he sat down with their mugs of tea. "If only she could hone her water magic she says, if only this or that. She's becoming obsessed with it," grandmother replied with a concerned tone.

"She disappeared twice the other day because she was upset. It seems as if she is becoming more unpredictable as the days go on," Severus remarked. "How was she acting on the days she went diving or horseback riding with Lucius?" grandmother asked cheekily.

"Her usual self if I remember. She quite enjoys going on little adventures with Lucius. I am just as happy to stay at home with the girls. Your granddaughter is very stingy with the girls as you know," Severus remarked with a warm smile.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take the girls? She needs to rest," grandmother gave him a blank stare. "No, I'm perfectly fine to look after them. She will wake up eventually with her milk anyways," Severus replied.

"Alright. You know where to find me if you need me. I love you both," grandmother sighed before disapparating.

It was around lunch time when Pansy apparated into their living room looking for Y/N. "She's been asleep for about 4 hours now. She may wake soon to feed," Severus replied as he looked up from the book he was reading the girls.

"Have you figured out if it was just the mushrooms or something else going on with her?" Pansy asked as she sat on the floor pulling Stevie into her lap. "I have no idea. I brought her grandmother here this morning to look at her. She said perhaps she's just very stressed with everything currently going on in her life," Severus replied.

"What if I came for a few days to help with the girls while she rests?" Pansy offered. "I can't have you and Lucius also here fighting for her attention. I already have to share her with the girls," Severus shook his head with a grin.

"Ok, well just think about it. Please. I miss her so much," Pansy frowned. "It's getting quite crowded in hare," Severus remarked as Lucius apparated into the living room.

"Hello, darling," Lucius looked down at Pansy and Stevie. "I just saw you," Pansy teased him. "I was saying hello to Stevie. Not you, Pansy," Lucius teased as he went to sit on the sofa near Severus.

"Pansy is trying to stay here for a few days to help while Princess rests," Severus remarked as he rose from the floor, handing Charlotte off to Lucius.

"I'm sure there isn't room," Lucius grinned at her while he dodged playful baby slaps. "That's right, Charlie. Slap that man," Pansy giggled. "You're just as naughty as your little friend," Lucius teased her as he dodged baby fists. "I'm not half as naughty as she is," Pansy remarked playfully.

"I heard you had a threesome with them as well," Lucius grinned at her. "Mainly for the Princess. A common factor I suppose," Pansy remarked. "I understand completely," Lucius remarked. A few minutes later, Y/N came out of the bedroom with semi wet hair and a robe.

"Ladies," she smiled as she walked towards the living room. Both girls wiggled until they were put down to take off after their mama. "You look alert," Severus glared at her. "I was awoken by searing pain in my chest. Woke me right up," she grinned at Severus as she leaned down to grab Charlotte.

Severus grabbed Stevie and followed Y/N to her usual chair where she undid her robe to nurse. He leaned down to kiss her with a grin. "That's what I thought," he remarked when he rose back to a standing position. "Invigoration draught," Severus remarked as he went to sit on the sofa.

"You look beautiful today, Pansy. I put your shirt over there on the island to return to you. Are you here on lunch?" Y/N asked Pansy as she was attacked by the girls.

"Hi, Daddy," she waved at Lucius quickly so as not to leave him out. "I don't really have a scheduled lunch hour, love. How are you feeling?" Pansy asked her. "Invigorated," she grinned. "Two of you here and she still has a smart mouth," Pansy teased the men.

Y/N did everything she could to keep from squealing and it still wasn't enough. It overjoyed her every time Pansy put men into their places. She had always admired that about Pansy and her ability to overtake a room with her personality. "Have you made lunch yet, Daddy?" Y/N looked over to Severus with a grin.

"I have not, but I can start it, Princess," Severus smirked at her as he got up from the sofa.