25. Sex in the City

Yoongi's constant moaning sent vibrations through Amber as she rode his face while sucking Janiya's tits, while she rode his dick hard and fast. The index finger of his left-hand penetrated Amber's asshole leaving his right hand to spank Niya's ass.

"Oh fuck, fuck" the bronze woman whimpered, feeling the familiar prick on her girlfriends teeth on the sensitive peak. One of her hands were firmly planted on Yoongi's chest for stability and the other was holding Amber in place against her chest. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes baby, cum on his cock, show Yoongi how much of a good girl you are." The women kissed fiercely, touching each other as they neared the cliff. " Oh god" she croaked as Yoongi's fingers fucked her pussy and ass at the same time he bucked his hips into Janiya. Seconds passed when liquid fire crashed through them, and they jumped off the cliff with two of the most powerful orgasms they'd ever felt. Amber's thighs molded to Yoongi's head and felt like jelly when she fell over beside him. He inhaled a big breath then brought Niya to his level and shoved his tongue into her mouth so she could taste Amber's climax, moaning as he did.

"Get on your hands and knee Bambi, I'm about to destroy that tight pussy of yours while you eat her out" he instructed while putting on a fresh condom. They followed his directions, so he came up behind Ambers dark brown globes and smacked them making her wince, but the sting made her pussy wetter. His ran a finger slow between her slick, swollen lips and used the viscous arousal to rub her clit watching her clench violently around nothing.

"Yoon please, don't tease me baby." She said and pushed her ass against him, feeling his hard cock throb, desperate to feel her from within. With his right hand he stroked himself a few times then pushed it in completely on the first entry drawing the most delicious sounds out of her.

"This don't make no sense" he groaned, watching the space where they joined with a heat so intense he could've burned her skin. Yoongi had his share of fantasies about Amber but having the real thing, feeling her warmth with his eyes open was enough to drive a man mad. "I need to savor this moment" his voice was low, as if he were talking to himself. Janiya's melodic moans and whines make his cock harder, the visual of them together while he was plugging Amber's hot cunt was enough to make him cum, but he forced his body to obey his mind instead of itself so he would not embarrass himself.

They trio got lost in each over and over and over again as the night went on. Yoongi took them anyway they allowed him to so that he could taste and feel all the deepest parts of the beautiful women until they were branded on his brain for the rest of time, even once he was gone from the earth. When they finally settled into the large, plush bed to sleep and recharge it was only after Janiya gave him the most wonderful head of his life while Amber recorded it.

"When-when did you learn to do this?" he stuttered when her soft hands curled around his shaft and rubbed from base to tip.

"Well, after I embarrassed myself trying to suck Jimin off, Bambi taught me. I've been practicing on dildos and fruit and now its time to redeem myself with a real one" she smiled up at him from her knees. Before he could open his mouth to say another word Niya covered his tip with her soft lips and lashed her tongue around, wiggling it in the slit.

Yoongi's knees wanted to buckle but he stood strong against her taking him inch by inch until he grazed the back of her throat. From there it was a fury of spit, hollow cheeks, gagging and vacuum suction that turned him into a whimpering mess with tears pricking the corners of his eyes. He warned her of his impending climax, so she pulled him out of her mouth but jacked his dick until he exploded all over her tits. When she'd milked him dry, she placed her mouth back over the tip and sucked that part only, tasting the subtle saltiness of his cum and making his toes curl into the carpet. He pulled her off his raw dick and fell onto the bed with shaky knees.