22. The Unforgettable Night

"Fuuuck!" Taehyung grunted as Amber swallowed his dick without gagging. Her right hand had a firm grasp on the back of his thigh and her left hand massaged his balls. She slowly pulled back, allowing him to get the full sensation.

Hoseok came up behind him and kissed his shoulder while his hands roamed his torso. Taehyung's lean body was warm to the touch and writhing in absolute pleasure. A recent fantasy of his was coming true and he couldn't be happier or more excited for it. He was going to have a wild night with Hobi, Amber and Janiya- if Namjoon and Jimin participated that would be a bonus but he was perfectly happy with his aforementioned dream team.

Amber's pussy was unbelievably wet, she had Kim Taehyung's cock lodged in her throat and it was everything she ever imagined. He was the perfect size and shape for sucking. "Bam-Bambi, I'm about to bust" he warned her so she pulled him out of her mouth. Hobi's left hand took over, stroking him quickly while they made out until his cock oozed a healthy amount of cum coating Hoseok's fingers.

Amber sat on the edge of her and Niya's bed with her legs spread wide open and her first two fingers rubbing her engorged clit. With her head tossed back and sultry moans falling off her lips she dipped her fingers into her slick center. Near the headboard Jimin was being suffocated by Janiya, she was riding his face and watching Namjoon masturbate from the chair across the room.

His girthy member was throbbing, the lube made it shine and glisten. He groaned, biting his lip as he watched everyone, he's never been so aroused before and it surprised him. He often dreamt up fantasies of similar scenarios but rarely with his own group members. Namjoon's hand stroked his hard cock faster until his milky substance oozed from the tip, making him groan loudly and drop his head back. The beefy heartthrob continued to jerk his shaft until the last of his cum drizzled over his fingers and balls. With the audio of his orgasm pushing her over the edge, Janiya's orgasm crashed through her warm body making her scream out and squeeze Jimin's head between her thighs.

"Oooh fuck!" she yelped, collapsing onto the bed, breathing heavily. "Oh my god."

That was Amber's undoing, she reached her peak as well. Falling backwards so that her body was sprawled on the bed she wore a big grin.

"You're not done yet are you?" Hobi's deep voice vibrated across Taehyung's ear.

"Don't insult me Hoseok" He deadpanned which made his lover chuckle. Tae turned around to kiss the man, both of their cocks twitching between them. "But first I need something sweet"

He placed a chaste kiss on Hoseok's lips and made his way to Janiya. Taehyung grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her giggles were melodious and plentiful and that made him happy. He kneeled on the bed, hovering close to her face looking into her shimmering eyes. Tae's lips touched hers so she allowed his tongue entry to explore her sweet mouth.

"Mmm" he moaned, breaking their kiss "Is this really okay?"

"Yes, Taehyung, it is. I want to" she replied, cupping his angelic face. He smiled then grabbed a condom and put it on. "I'm ready"

Taehyung slowly pushed in while keeping a watchful eye on Janiya, looking for discomfort in her expression. Instead, he saw her bite her bottom lip after taking a deep breath. She held onto his arms tightly, Niya was still getting used to being penetrated but it did feel good. She let him find his rhythm and once he did she couldn't keep quiet.

On the other side of the room, Amber was bouncing fast and hard on Namjoon's throbbing cock. His hot mouth sucked on her tits, biting on her hard nipples as they jiggled from her motions.

"Oh my god" she said with airy breaths. Namjoon's big hands roughly gripped her ass and she helped her move along his dick which made the wettest sounds he's ever heard. Amber felt amazing. "I'm close baby"