15-Oh, What a Night

"Dinner was amazing, that was the best steak I've ever eaten in my life," Janiya said, rubbing her full belly as they rode back home. The nerves she felt during the meal were gone. Aside from the champagne they drank before getting to the restaurant, they also drank an entire bottle of good quality red wine with dinner, so she was much more relaxed.

"It was. I can't wait to get out of this dress now" Amber said, pulling the fallen strap back onto her shoulder.

"I can't wait to get you out of that dress" Niya's lusty tone and lip bite made Amber's inside churn. She leaned over, placing her hand up her dress to rub the exposed upper thigh "Gimme a kiss."

Amber didn't contest, she gave in to the birthday girl's demand and gave her a long, passionate kiss. Janiya's hand cupped her lover's warm mound but didn't explore further since they were in the back of a town car. They shared in the kiss for a few moments before separating and holding each other's hand for the duration of the ride.

"I love you so much honey bun, and I can't wait for you to see your surprise."

"I can't either, my nerves are gone so I can admit that I'm excited for it now." She smiled then cocked her head to the side with curious expression "The bag was pretty small, how big is it?"

"Huh? How big is what?" Amber responded in liked fashion with a pinch of confusion.

"Bambi stop playing, you bought it so you know what I'm talking about" she sat up straight and grabbed both of her hands "I won't chicken out now so you can tell me."

Amber's eyebrows bunched and she looked around as if she was trying to put the pieces together "Baby, tell me what you think your surprise is."

"I-is-isn't it a toy?" she asked, whispering the last word and throwing a wary glance to the driver, who wasn't paying them any attention. Amber threw both hands over her mouth, her heart feeling like it was about to leap from her chest.

"Oh no... no, I fucked up" she breathed.

"Bambi, what did you do? What is it?" she asked, trying to hide the panic in her voice.

"Janiya, I-" words failed her. Amber placed one hand over her chest "I totally misread all the signs. How the fuck..."

"So, what's waiting for me at home?"

"Not what, who" she answered watching Niya's mouth drop open. "Oh god!"

Just when she was about to speak the driver's door closed, making them jump. They were home. Both women were so taken by the major blunder that neither woman noticed they had arrived home. He opened the back door for them, holding their hand one at a time to help them out and bid the couple good night. The two women stood outside their home for a prolonged period of time even though the cold was stinging their skin.

"Amber, who is here?"

"Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon. They wanted to surprise you for your birthday, so I told them to be here when we got home from dinner."

"Okay...okay, I think I just need you to explain everything to me because we were on different pages, in the same book, but completely different pages on how to approach my situation, Bambi."

"Let's go inside first, it's cold as polar bear balls out here" Amber unlocked the door and flipped the light on

"SURPRISE!" the guys shouted but neither of them looked surprised or excited to see them.

"Is everything alright?" Namjoon asked, lowering his arms. His smile dropped along with Hoseok and Jimin's

"Hey guys," Niya gave them a fake smile as she took off her shoes.