21. Banana Splits

Janiya took a moment to study the men and imagine whose tongue was on her and when. Her head cocked slightly to the right she nodded in confirmation of her thoughts.

"Okay then, what's your guess?" Amber asked, still sitting between Janiya's legs.

"Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin," she answered. Instead of saying if she was correct or not, Taehyung picked up the bag and blindly stuck his hand inside to pick a token.

He then passed the bag to Namjoon, who shook his head with amused disappointment. After taking his own token he passed it to Hoseok, Amber couldn't not hold in her laughter at Janiya's shocked face.

"Are you serious? I got all but Jimin wrong."

"Sorry love but yes" Taehyung smiled, reading his token and dramatically gasped, "and I'm so glad you did."

"What does yours say?" Hoseok asked, trying to read it but the younger man closed his hand around the wooden piece.

"You'll know soon enough."

"I can't believe you didn't guess me correctly" Namjoon licked his lips while reading his token.

"So, what is the correct order then? Cause whoever was second moves their tongue  very similar to you Joon."

"Hobi, Tae-Tae, June-bug and Jimin" Amber answered with a wide grin.

"How'd you know I was the last one?" Jimin asked.

"You could have only been the third or fourth person, you got your dicked sucked for half the time right next to me. Which raises another question: who the hell was that? It could have only been Amber or..." Her eyes fell to the blushing man with his muscular arms crossed over his chest "no"

"Yes" Jimin's blinding grin countered and smacked his toned ass.

"I really wish I could have seen that" Janiya said while fanning herself, the thought alone made her clench.

"Don't make a big deal out of it, please. I was curious" Joon explained with beet red skin.

"June bug, this is a big deal and we're talking about it but later. Right now, I want my pussy licked like an ice cream cone" Amber countered.

"Would it be weird to say I love you right now?" Taehyung asked, throwing a wink at her.

"Oh my god, shut up" she laughed and took off the little bit of clothing she had on and sat next to her partner spread eagle. Niya helped her put on the Good Girl blindfold and gave her a lusty kiss while lightly rubbing her already wet clit.

Jimin's dick was on the rise again as he watched Amber's voluptuous body respond to Niya's touches. Namjoon took round one, burying his face in the brown beauty's gushy valley. He licked and sucked on her soft flesh making her moan out loud.

"Shit... oh god, right there"

"Time" Janiya called out, making him stop. Amber groaned in frustration, but it didn't last long. Hoseok pressed on her inner thighs and slid his tongue slowly up her shiny lips. A shiver ran up her spine making him smile against her.

Namjoon came up behind her and began rubbing her tits, her nipples between harder with his touch while her breath hitched from the dual sensations. Amber's toes started to flex, she was close to an orgasm, but his time was up, so he had to stop pleasuring her. She punched the cushion to her left and exhaled deeply making Janiya snicker cutely.

"Shut up Niya" she exasperated.

"I didn't say anything!" she whined. Jimin got into position next and immediately went to suck in her swollen clit.