12- TTFN

The sunshine was warm on Amber's back, her were limbs tangled with Janiya's when they woke up. The younger woman raised her arms in a yawn and cracked her toes. Amber rolled into her back, her naked breasts pooling on her chest when she stretched her body.

"Morning baby" Niya smiled with her eyes half open

"Morning gorgeous girl" their lips met for a quick kiss "what time is it?"

"I don't know" she looked around for a clock but saw nothing in her immediate line of sight

The naked women slowly got up, sitting on opposite ends of the bed trying to yawn, stretch and rub themselves awake. Amber scratched her scalp then picked up her clothes and put them on so she could leave the room. Janiya also got dressed in her clothes from last night and followed her girlfriend out the guest bedroom, breaking away to hit the bathroom first. Arriving in the kitchen Amber was met with Hoseok drinking a cup of coffee.

"Morning" he smiled with the cup to his lips

"Morning, can I have some?"

"Of course, let me get it for you. Have a seat" she slid into one of the chairs at the table "How did you two sleep? Was the bed comfortable?"

"Yeah, we slept well and the bed is super comfortable" she replied.

"Good" he placed the warm mug in front of her "I was thinking we could go out for lunch before you have to be at the airport"

"That would be nice. Is Namjoon and Taehyung still here?"

"Yeah Taehyung is still asleep in my bed and Namjoon is awake on a call outside. Where is Janiya?"

"Bathroom" he nodded. They quietly enjoyed the coffee for a few minutes, allowing it to warm and wake their bodies.

Janiya enters shortly after and slips her cool hands under Amber's shirt causing her to startle. The latter grabs at Niya's hands to stop them from moving further but one is already cupping her left tit.

"Good morning Hoseok" her smile gave his a run for its money

"Morning Janiya, you looked well rested"

"Thanks, I am"

"Baby, Hoseok wants to take us out for lunch before our flight"

"I'm cool with that"

"Great, I'm going to wake up Taehyung. Help yourself to coffee or anything in the fridge and pantry" he took the cup with him

"Why would you do that in front of him?"

"Why not?" She smirked, gently rubbing her nipples that were growing hard. Amber let out a shaky breath when her lover's lips touched her neck, kissing became sucking and her right hand slid into her shorts "Always so wet for me"

"Fuck" Amber whispered. She craned her neck to kiss Janiya whose fingers had found a home inside her. "We, mmm, have to stop"

The core clenching moan that followed her words had Janiya wanting to spread her open on the kitchen table. She continued to finger Amber and play with her breasts until she climaxed. Niya pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean before giving Amber a long, deep kiss that made both of theirs best faster.

"I love you so much Bambi"

"I love you more Niya" the golden goddess washed her hands in the sink and made a cup of coffee for herself.

What neither of them knew was Namjoon and Taehyung were right outside the kitchen listening to the whole ordeal go down. Namjoon arrived first and paused when he heard Amber's not-so quiet moans. He stopped Tae from intruding on the couple as he was basically sleep walking because Hoseok had forced him out of the bed. Namjoon threw one hand over the younger man's mouth to silence him and held his pointer fingers against his own lips to tell him to be quiet. Taehyung's look of confusion didn't last long once his ears focused, then it turned into one of surprise. He pulled his hyung's hand away and as silently as possible tiptoed to the edge of the wall to peek around it.