"O God!! I have to handle so many things for chim's engagement"

Baekhyun placing palm on forehead affirmed while shinhye placing down his hand claimed..

"Yes!! But not only you yet chan too has to look after preparation!"

As a only elder brother of jimin, chanyeol with baekhyun has to look after jimin's engagement preparation yet both are equally excited for performing their duty. Similarly, gazing at their enthusiasm of putting effort in his joy, jimin was feeling himself on seventh cloud.

However, four of them again get involved in talk of jimin's engagement preparation, about his outfit and accessories along with his inviting friends. Well, about thier friends then jungkook and Jimin has same friends group.

Yet, In between of jimin's talk sudden knock on door interrupted their time thus one of maid strolled toward door to unlatched it.

Ultimately, Two bewitching males enter with wide grinned. Park's with same cheerful smile stand while shinhye in amusement let out their name..

"Yugyeom....bambam!!! What an surprise!!"

Yugyeom and bambam hiking toward them eventually hug them, yugyeom to shinhye while bambam to baek. Nonetheless, both share same kind hug with boyoung and taehee.

Kim yugyeom

Kim bambam

Kim yugyeom, the best friend of dgp while kim bambam who is also husband/wife of yugyeom is best friend of jimin

Kim yugyeom, the best friend of dgp while kim bambam who is also husband/wife of yugyeom is best friend of jimin. Police officers of daegu city. At the time of university, this four pair used to be best partner and group.

Four of them get education in similar field along with grasping degree in identical university. Jungkook and jimin encounter with bambam and yugyeom at 'Korean national police university'

Jungkook eventually cross high rank while three other was equal in position. Thus, finally four of them got training letter and has to fly at police training academy of Korea. Yet, that was the big mistake of Jimin's life, that was the time he lost ability to walk.