Chapter 5: His Biggest Desire

Start from the beginning

He asked her in a strict tone.

This time she met his eyes. He again started to play his game.

"Stop giving too much importance to yourself...You are not up to my standard, not even close...I have lost my interest in you long back...do you understand?"

She looked at him in shock.

"Why the hell you started to cry everytime?"

Tara immediately wiped her tears. He is looking extremely irritated.

"I don't think you want your internship back.... I can't work with a scared kitten like you...get lost from my sight and never show your face to me"

He showed her the exit. Tara stood frozen. She felt like to slap herself for her stupid act.

"I have brought you here because I wanted to talk to you about our divorce..I want you to sign some documents...so that you can never ever claim your rights on my property"

"I.. won't do...that..ever."

This time she replied. She felt insulted when he mentioned about the property. She is not a greedy person. She may be poor but she has no interest on his property.

"I don't believe you...There is no guarantee that in future you may demand some alimony from me..."

"I.. won't do that Sir...i promise"

She literally touched her throat like a kid while saying that.

Damn her cutness!

Ibrahim immediately averted his gaze. Her small acts can make him mesmerized. The way she is telling the truth, is so heart touching and cute. He felt like to place her on his lap and filled her face with uncountable kisses.

My everything belongs to you Baby.... everything..

"I only want to become a doctor.... I'm sorry sir...please don't throw me out...I have no place to go... I'm very sorry for my behaviour"

His heart again ached. Her every words were so honest and genuine. He has never seen a girl like her before. Is she a goddess?

She doesn't even know how to pretend. Her embarrassment, her fear, her joy, everything appear so clearly on her face.

"Next time, I don't want you to behave like this around me....If I see you getting scared in my presence, I will throw you out of my hospital"

His tone is cold.

She instantly nodded her head.

"Go and sit...I will drive you home"

Ibrahim showed her his car. This time she didn't protest. She walked near his car. She was about to open the backdoor. Ibrahim glared at her and immediately she opened the front door and got inside.

Ibrahim entered the driver's seat and drove off. He deliberately kept the speed slow. He doesn't want to leave her so soon. He took a longer route.

She is sitting maintaining as much distance as possible. Her body is almost attached to the window and she is looking outside.

Ibrahim looked at her slowly. Her hands were resting on her lap. Her hair was open. He is dying to smell her hair. So soft and smooth. That night he got the opportunity to touch them. He clenched his jaw. His breathing is getting heavy.

He doesn't know how he is going to  control himself from tomorrow.

His eyes again roamed on her fragile form. Her body weight will be half of him. He chuckled mentally after imagining her under his huge frame. He has to be very careful with her. She is way too fragile for his physical appearance.

Suddenly he noticed her drool. He smiled after seeing this. She got embarrassed and immediately rubbed her eyes and sit straight.

My baby...

How badly he wants to make her sleep on his chest. She deserves so much love and care. He will fill her life with his love and passion. He wants to see her smile everyday. He wants her to fight with him and even beat him sometimes.

What the hell man!

He scratched his brow in hesitation. He is the Nawab. People pissed on their pants after hearing his name and here he wants to get beaten by his wife? He is surely going crazy!

"We...arrived.."

Her voice broke his trance. He stopped his car. An emptiness immediately covered his inside. Is it possible in anyway to keep her with him tonight?

She got down off the car. His face turned cold. He is not liking this. He will soon do everything to keep her with him.

"Thank You...Sir... I'm..."

He started his engine and drove off before letting her finish.

He will end up kidnapping her if he stays few more seconds.

.................

He reached on his mansion. He removed his shirt and walked in the washroom. He became stark naked and stood under the shower.

His body is on fire. Her innocent face and her cute voice has set him on fire. He leaned on the wall and closed his eyes.

He grabbed his bulging dick and started to move the skin up and down. This is pure torture. He imagined her while pleasuring himself under the shower. He thought to fuck her wild. He even imagined her moans.

He groaned hard and a huge amount of cum fell on the floor. He shook his dick before letting it free from his hold.

Very soon, he will fulfill his every desire.

He walked inside his room naked. He picked up her photo frame. He kissed it.

"Good night sweetheart...Soon you will be spending your nights here"

....,.....................

Tara almost flinched in her sleep. She got up immediately. She drank the bed side water in one go. .

She got down and walked near her window. She looked outside. The city is looking so beautiful. She smell the fragrance of midnight.

"I don't know why I'm feeling like something bad will happe to me...."

Sometimes she talks to the nature like this. Whenever she is in a dilemma.

"You will save me right? You are the city of love...Nothing bad can happen to me here....Give me strength please..."

She whispered by closing her eyes.

A small cloud is continuously covering her mind. She is failing miserably to remove this cloud. It's continuously feeling like that her life will going to change. It will take a turn against her own will.

She lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling. She saw the engraving of Mahadev in the ceiling. It's written Yognagari Hrishikesh.

She immediately joined her hands together and touched her forehead.

"Bholenath....Give me strength"