Part 13

Eva had found profound happiness after what all happened. Earlier, when she was new here,each day was a struggle, to face this new environment. But now she had someone who had made it so easy, actually made her forget all those fear, struggles. Sometimes she couldn't help but wonder if this was true.

"Where are you lost?"Ilhoon woke her from thoughts.

Watching him munching on his sandwich changed her mood. He looked like a little hungry kid gobbling as if he had a class to attend.

Why is he such a cutie? She could never get used to his duality.

"Eat slowly."Eva ruffled his hair.

He liked it so much but of course could not show it to her to keep his macho persona.

"I always eat like this. I think we all have developed this habit as we have to make time to eat between schedules."

It was mid afternoon and Ilhoon had slept in till noon after a practice. He realized it was a Sunday and Eva must have a holiday so he announced his arrival.

Eva knew he would be hungry so made him something to eat.

"Well, how is the food? I made it myself instead of ordering."

Ilhoon kept on eating as if he didn't hear a word.

Receiving no answer, Eva smacked his arm.

With mouth full Ilhoon mumbled something which was incomprehensible.

Eva realized he must really have been hungry and out of nowhere pinched his cheeks that took him by surprise. Not gonna lie he was a little scared.

"What what has happened to you?" "Are you drunk?" " What did you have for your lunch today? Did you have this same thing? "

Eva replied pouting cutely "Nothing my cutie munchkin"

"Eww"

"What Ew..You only call yourself Cutie sexy."

"Yes but I am sexy, you are cutie." He said, pinching Eva's cheek.

Realizing it, he said "There really is something in this sandwich, right?"

Eva took this to her ego and decided to show him how sexy she can be.

Ilhoon saw her stance getting changed. She in a slow motion collected her hairs tied in a high pony revealing her neck.

"Ah. Why is it so hot?" She said removing the sweater.

Ilhoon smirked, all knowing what she was trying to do. Although his exterior looked as if he was not affected, internally it was mayhem . He could not help looking at her even though it was just a white tee loosely hugging her.

Feeling dejected in being unsuccessful to speak his mind, she stomped her feet to go to her room.

Before she could do so a hand pulled her making her face the teasing boyfriend that took her off guard by kissing her. It was as if the bottled up emotions poured in the form of passionate kisses.

"If I am cutie sexy you are double the cutie sexy my love."

Hearing this, a big blushing smile spread on her face and she wrapped her arm around Ilhoon's neck that made him tighten the grip of his hand around her waist and this time she kissed him to which he gladly surrendered.

The sun was almost set with both lazing around. Eva was scrolling through her phone while Ilhoon was watching TV lying on the sofa with his head resting on Eva's lap. Eva was running her fingers through his hair that stopped suddenly. Ilhoon took a peak towards her and could see a hint of sadness and hurt in her eyes.

"What happened?"

"Hn, oo nothing..."

Ilhoon did not ask again not wanting to pressure her and thought really it would be nothing.

She excused herself and got up heading to the bathroom. She started the tap, but was lost.

Ilhoon got a little worried when she did not come back after many minutes were gone.

He stood up and knocked on the door. On hearing no response,he opened the door which fortunately was not locked.

"Eva ?"

He found a woman he loved standing there looking so pale who was laughing heartily a while ago.

He immediately hugged her and patted her head.

"Hey, Is everything alright?"

"It's nothing. Stupid me made you so worked up. It's nothing."

Ilhoon, without speaking, brought her out and made her sit on the bed. He kneeled down holding her hands and asked her again after giving her some time.

Realizing that she could not escape his questions, she collected herself to give the answer.

"It's really stupid... It's just that... I was scrolling... when I saw a news of ...?"

"News of what ?"

"Your dating rumour."

Ilhoon could not help laughing at this.

Eva embarrassed said"See I told you... It was rubbish..."

"Eva Eva... You know we are in this industry where people would always link up one person or another.

It's nothing to worry about. I am yours. Jinja."

"I know. I trust you. It's nothing like that.

It's just that my past experiences have made me this type of a person."

The anxious look on her face, her trembling hands made him realize how serious it was.

He stood up and placed his hand on her face, looking in her eyes "It's okay. I understand. If not, I am willing to understand. We will try, right ?"

Eva managed to nod, fighting her tears.

Ilhoon kissed her forehead and hugged her realizing how she means so much to him