Chapter 4

Ilhoon POV

The interview was over and we were waiting for our Manager Hyung to return after discussing our schedule for the photoshoot.

Maybe she works here. Where would she be? Why do I want to see her again?

My eyes were still searching for her when I found her again.

I immediately rushed towards her. I think I scared her. We stood there facing each other. I don't know how long till the silence was broken by this other girl.

Hye-ri : Annyeaonghasyeo! I am Hye-ri . It's nice to meet you.

Ilhoon : .. Hello ! Nice to meet you too.

Just then Changsub Hyung comes.

Changsub : Hello All. What is this meeting? I want to be a part too.

Hye-ri : Hi Changsub nim. How are you ? I am also wondering the same.

But I am so glad that we would be the photographers for your next shoot.

Changsub : Ah Is it? Nice Nice.. Please make us look handsome 😜

Hye-ri : Aniyo Changsub Nim. Why do you say that? You are already so handsome.

Changsub : Hehe Gamsahabnida. So you too are a photographer. He asked looking at Eva.

Eva : Yes.. Hi I am Eva. She greeted with a smile smile a slight bow towards him

Wow She has a beautiful voice. Eva. So that's her name. So she is a photographer. Hmm...So that is why she was with the camera that day. But still she cannot take that without permission.

I was once again lost in my own thoughts when suddenly I heard Changsub Hyung's voice.

Changsub : Ilhoon-ah . Come on, let's go.

We will see you soon at the shoot.

We said Goodbye to them and left.

Changsub Hyung glanced at me like he had something going on in his mind but he didn't say anything. So I shrugged it off too.

The day went by just like that. I was home and the night was beautiful. I reflected on today. Why I couldn't say anything to her. And what can I say? What should I say ?

I literally froze there. That's so not me . Like not at all. But she also didn't say anything. She seemed to recognize me this time. Last time she behaved as if I was a stranger.

Anyway I will see her again after 5 days at the Photoshoot.

Let's see what happens at the shoot.

Eva POV

As I came down the stairs I stopped to glance at my phone when I was startled by this man. That guy again. Ilhoon. But nothing came out of my mouth. We both stood there. ThankGod for Hye-ri, she broke the silence. I was literally not ready to face him again. Especially after knowing who he is. It looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't get the chance.

As I was returning home, I was pondering on these surprising events that have happened.

I know now that he is literally a celebrity. But flashbacks of the past day came haunting me. It was very embarrassing. What would he think of me? That I am some crazy woman who goes around clicking pictures, whenever I feel like.

I have to spend 2 days with him now. Now what is that day going to bring? Hope it's not so awkward.

I decided to call my best friend who is living states apart and yes the one who is a Melody.