Chapter 11

BTOB boys were all getting decked up for their performance. And as expected it was full of chaos. The bickering of Changsub and Sungjae was going on but the maknae realized his partner in crime was missing. That person was smiling like an idiot looking at his phone in one corner of his room.

"Ilhoon Hyung. What is it? Which game are you playing?" Sungjae snatched his phone.

Ilhoon took his phone back but Sungjae was able to glance at the photo with whom he was chatting.

"Hyung, Is that Photographer-nim girl? Right? Am I right?"

"Shh... Sungjae, don't shout. There are many people here."

"Oh right. But are you still in contact? What is going on?" Sungjae asked, lowering his voice.

"Yes, Ilhoon-ah. What is it?... Something going on between you guys?" asked Hyunsik who happened to be there and saw everything.

"Hyung...haha...It's nothing..."

"Tell me everything later okay" Sungjae left to get his hair done, which left only Hyunsik and Ilhoon.

Lucky for Ilhoon no one else noticed.

"You know you can tell me right?"

"Hyung... We are just talking"

"You like her ?"

"Yes"

Hyunsik's eyes got smaller as his smile spread knowing his little brother is dating.

Before he could say anything Eungkwang had come that ended this conversation.

After an exhilarating performance that brought them a win, the members gathered together at home for the party which basically was ordered food and Soju.

As they were just starting after everyone had almost finished their individual calls, Ilhoon's phone rang.

And nothing was wrong with it but the person beside him had made it seem unusual.

Of course, Sungjae again.

Sungjae was amused first then started teasing him. Hyunsik stopped him but it was too late. It had drawn everyone's attention.

But Ilhoon, who was anxiously waiting for this call, had already long gone to the room.

"Hi Eva"

"OMG! Congratulations! I saw your performance. It was so so good. I mean I cannot explain."

"Thankyou Thankyou," Ilhoon replied, blowing a kiss playfully.

This was ought to make Eva blush and after collecting herself and replied "I want a party. A big one. Really."

"You have to come our-" Ilhoon stopped himself, realizing that it is not possible to invite her to their party. Or go with her anywhere in Public.

"What? You don't want to give?"

"No. Of course, I will. My treat" smiled Ilhoon with sadness in his eyes.

"By the way Have you had anything for dinner?"

"We were just having it now."

"Oh. You should continue. Will call you later. Bye"

"Bye Eva."

As Ilhoon returned he could feel all eyes on him.

He then knew it was out.

"So Ilhoon-ah whose call was it?" asked Eungkwang.

Ilhoon was already worked up both physically as well as mentally that left him with no energy to make up things and so he said truthfully "Eva's."

All were surprised with this straightway response from Ilhoon.

Questions were pouring from all sides and he answered them.

"Well. It's great. Look at our dongsaeng, dating and all." Eunkwang said.

"But you know the drill. Be careful," he added.

"Is it really serious?" asked Changsub, who was very quiet till now and was listening to everything.

"We are just getting to know each other. But as you can see, because of our work and the nature of work, it's hard to meet.

I am afraid I am not giving her enough time.

And more so, I don't like how I have to be so cautious that I cannot take her anywhere.

Like we haven't even been to a normal date."

Ilhoon blurted out what he had on his mind for the last few days.

The room was silent. The looks on each one showed how they all have been on this boat one time or the other. These things may look small but are all that come along in this path.

"I know. We all know." Changsub said, breaking the silence of the room.

"It's tough but there are many other things in relationships than just going out on dates to cafes and all." he continued.

"Yes, and if it's meant to be and is real then these things won't matter." consoled Minhyuk, placing a hand on Ilhoon's shoulder with affection.

"He is right." Hyunsik smiled, patting Ilhoon.

As he felt better and smiled, teasing started again. It was very rare that the others got a chance to tease Ilhoon.

But there was one person who was lost in his thoughts.

"Changsub Hyung. Come on. We are waiting for you." Peniel said, breaking his reverie.

He saw all holding shot glasses and waiting for him to say cheers together.

All bottoms up their drink happily rejoicing but clearly, Changsub had a slightly worried look on his face with eyes fixated on Ilhoon.