Chapter 3

Eva POV

"WOW...." I woke up to this hyper-energetic song by BTOB. My friend keeps on sending their songs. I honestly don't know much about them but their songs are awesome, especially the rap part.

I wear my white shirt with trousers and get ready for the office. Nothing can ever go wrong with white.

I reached my new office. Today is my first day. I am all nervous and excited and am hoping for everything to go well especially after yesterday's experience.

I am told by the receptionist to wait in the lobby as the head is already in a meeting with some clients.

I am waiting for my turn anxiously when I feel someone enter the lobby and as I glance up our eyes meet.

Ilhoon POV

"Tring tring" ...Eunkwang hyung calling...

My phone seemed to be ringing for quite some time. I open my eyes and see 10 missed calls from my manager, Eunkwang Hyung, and Sungjae.

OMG, I forgot!!!!!! Today we had an interview with the magazine for our upcoming album.

After apologizing to Eunkwang Hyung I got ready ASAP. I hurriedly picked a white shirt and jeans and headed out to the Magazine office.

I rushed towards the cabin where all the members were already present when I stumbled upon her

I rushed towards the cabin where all the members were already present when I stumbled upon her. Yes, that same girl from the Cafe yesterday, looking nervous and tapping her feet. And then she looked up and our eyes met.

I mean What are the odds?

I can see that she was equally shocked and flustered as me and even more if I am to be honest. I was about to say something when I heard Sungjae calling "Ilhoon Hyung!!"

Sungjae POV

How come Ilhoon Hyung is late today? He's never late. I excuse myself to come out of the meeting room to call him again when I see him already standing there and staring at a woman.

Oooo. A girl. Haha Never saw Ilhoon hyung like this. But this seemed odd. It didn't look like he was checking her out.

And what's with the dress-up. They are even wearing the same type of shirt.

I called his name to get his attention but just then Changsub hyung came from behind. And as usual, he started his ranting.

"What's with you kids!! Sungjae, you had to bring Ilhoon in and not stay here. And Ilhoon, how come you are late today? Let's get inside guys, they are waiting for us."

I thought Ilhoon hyung would say something back but he just nodded and passed by us into the room. How is it possible that he didn't answer back? So unusual of him. Is it because of that girl?

Changsub Hyung looked at me and I knew he was thinking the same.

Eva POV

ARGHHH...How unlucky can I get that I had to see this guy again? 'Ilhoon' was it? and What in the world is he doing here? It doesn't look like he works here and I have definitely heard that name before but I can't recall when and where and why do all these 3 guys look familiar?

Just when they got inside, the receptionist came and asked me to go to the 2nd floor to meet the DOP.

With a last glance towards their room, I took up the stairs to the second floor. The receptionist said DOP was having a meeting with the team for an upcoming project and wanted me in that meeting.

I tried not to think about him and concentrate on myself. This is my first day after all. I was excited and nervous because I was already invited to join a project discussion. On my first day!!! I don't even know anyone.

I took a deep breath and entered the conference room. There were 3 people present. All smiled at me and DOP welcomed me.

DOP: Hi there. Please come inside. Sorry to call you here immediately but we have a project lined up for which we need to start as soon as possible. Please have a seat and let me introduce you to the team that you will be working with.

This is Hye-Ri and Bon-Hwa, You all will be working together on this project.

And Guys this is Eva she will be working on this assignment.

I took the seat available and greeted my team.

DOP: Hope you guys all know the group BTOB. We have to shoot a segment with them. Our editorial team is currently in a meeting with them as we speak. They are discussing the theme and concept with them. And once they are finalized, we can decide on the location and other things.

Bon-Hwa: This sounds cool. I have previously worked with them for a different project a year ago and they are a very fun and interesting gang to work with.

Hye-ri : Oo wow .. Photo Shoot with BTOB. I am a huge fan. I am so excited for this.

DOP : So Eva, are you excited? Do you know about BTOB?

Oh GOD, now everything makes sense, the familiar name, and familiar faces. They are BTOB. BTOB for God's sake!!!! I know them and I like their music. But what should I do about yesterday? How to face him again. How is this gonna work out?

I was lost in my thoughts, internally panicking when Hye-Ri asked me by pulling me out of my reverie.

Hye-Ri: What are you thinking about Eva? It's okay if you don't know them. You can check them out and get familiar with their portfolios and profiles.

Eva: No actually... I mean Yes I do listen to their songs but I don't know much about them.

Hye-Ri: ohh So you do know. Then it's gonna be fine.

No, it's not. But I didn't say that out loud.

Eva: No, this is my first project here and I still am in the initial phases so I am just a little nervous to work with such a huge group.

DOP: That's Okay Eva, You will do just fine. Have some confidence and besides, they are good and fun to be around as Bon-Hwa mentioned.

Well Hye-Ri and Bon-Hwa, you can show her around and get her ready for this project. Give her the details. Good luck.

I thanked DOP and left the meeting room with Hye-Ri and Bon-Hwa.

Back in the First Floor at BTOB meeting room// Ilhoon POV

I should have said something but it was not the right moment. Already I have disappointed the hyungs by being late. I should focus on the meeting and interview first. But I would be able to focus only if Changsub hyung stops staring at me again and again.

I whispered to hyung 'What?!'

Changsub: 'what? Nothing' he whispered back.  But he had this look that said otherwise.

Arghhhh! I know I cannot escape him.

I just hope she will still be outside. Then maybe I can talk to her.

After the meeting, I came out as fast as I could but was disappointed to see the empty seats. I missed my chance.

A/N: hope you guys are able to understand that Bold is an actual conversation.

Italics are internal thoughts and the rest is narration.

Hope you enjoy this. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Images are not mine. Source: the internet.