Chapter 6

Eva POV

After our late lunch, everyone departed in different ways. People had their own plans. We quickly took a siesta which turned out to be a long nap.

Hye-Ri: Eva! Wake up! We are already late. Let's go to the beach. We won't have any time tomorrow.

Eva: hnn. Aaann. Okay.

I woke up yawning. I was still feeling sleepy and lazy. But no one can match Hye-Ri's excitement. She ran towards the beach. And Bon-Hwa followed. How come they have so much energy after such a long day.

I was walking at my own slow pace when I saw him. Yes, him Il the hoon. All drenched, hair wet, his white T-shirt sticking to his body. All my sleep blew away looking at him.

How can he be so hot?

EVA!!!

I came back to reality with Hye-Ri and Bon-Hwa's voices. I closed my mouth which I didn't realize was open by looking at the view in front of me.

I think Ilhoon must have noticed me, as he smirked and smiled a little.

But they seemed to be leaving now. They all quickly passed by not wanting to cause any chaos.

Along the way, they were attracting so many people, even though it was a private beach of the hotel. Of Course, they are idols and so handsome. It is bound to happen. they might have not seen us. But I saw Ilhoon giving a side glance my way that caused my heart to stop for a moment.

And then it was soon night and Hye-Ri came to know that there was this very chic Pub nearby so she dragged me and Bon-Hwa there.

I had nothing fancy to wear given the fact that we were on our work trip. And if our seniors come to know about our night plan, we are so done. And more so I have just begun working here.

But Hye-ri! She is so stubborn. No one can beat her. So we all reached that place.

It was a very fancy Pub. I felt so out of the place in my casual shirt and jeans. But I was too tired to pay more heed to it. And no one here knows me anyway so I can just relax.

But I spoke too soon when I saw Ilhoon and his members seated above on the first floor.

What is this! It's the third time we are meeting on the same day.

He seemed to not have noticed me so I tried to relax and enjoy the evening.

I don't know what happened. Maybe I haven't been drunk this much in a long time. It was good to feel free and light. Especially these past few days in this new place alone, made me overwhelmed. There was a crowd dancing to the groove in the corner. And I found myself joining them. I liked dancing and the effect of alcohol made me care less about the surroundings.

I don't know what time it was. Bon-Hwa was dragging me and Hye-Ri out.

Bon-Hwa: Come on Girls! Let's go. We need to Sleep. We have work tomorrow.

Hye-Ri: No, I want to dance! It was so fun!

Bon-Hwa: Hye-Ri! Another time. Eva, please help me here. Come on.

We were on the street and I got so excited seeing the footpath that I dropped Hye-ri's hand and started walking on that in a straight line. But I stumbled and fell sideways when someone caught me.

Ilhoon POV

I saw her dancing like crazy. It's the first time I saw her not conscious and enjoying herself. I wanted to stay longer but Eunkwang hyung made us all go back to the hotel as we had to shoot tomorrow and also Sungjae was clearly passed out. I didn't drink much and was quite sober. We carried Sungjae and went back to our rooms.