Chapter 2

It was still raining, so by the time I reached the Bus stop I was completely drenched... Thank God there was no one around because I can not show my crying face to anyone. It's embarrassing and I don't want people to stare and pity me.

I sat there all drenched in rain and shivering. I don't know for how long. I was thinking of what all happened. I understand that he thought that I was invading his personal space but that is not true! And there are better ways to clear things out.

I was zoned out when I suddenly felt as if I was being watched. There was a car on the opposite end of the road. The windows were closed so I couldn't see who was inside. But I couldn't care less. I realized it was late and started walking towards my apartment thinking about the next day. My new assignment here in this country. I was excited and just wished it would be different from today.

In the cafe

Oo God. What have I done? Was I too rude? I really need to keep my temper in check.

After the incident, I felt not staying there anymore so I checked out of this cafe.

So after saying Goodbye to my Manager Hyung I sat in the car. It was already dark but I didn't want to go home immediately. So I was just driving to nowhere trying to enjoy the weather not thinking about anything. But the face of that girl just kept crossing my mind. 

Those eyes... 

No, Stop it Ilhoon. What has gotten into you? She just ruined your evening. No need to feel sorry for her. But I might have overreacted.

And as I was thinking all this I saw the same girl sitting alone at the bus stop. I immediately felt bad and was now feeling guilty. She was crying.

Then...

She looked at me.

Oh, She looked here. What should I do? What should I do? But wait. When did I start behaving this way? She's just a stranger who can't see you, no need to panic.

As I was fighting these thoughts I saw her get up and walk away. I sighed and hoped tomorrow would be good as we had our cover shoot with this magazine.