Chapter 5

Ilhoon POV

As soon as I joined the members back, they started asking so many questions. These guys really can't live without me even for a few minutes.

Sungjae: Hyung, where were you?

Ilhoon: Nothing Sungjae. Was just roaming around.

Changsub: Really Ilhoon?

Ilhoon: Yes Hyung. Why? Couldn't I do that?

Changsub hyung made a weird face at me. I did the same.

Peniel: The weather seems so fine. After shooting we can go have fun in the water.

Hyunsik: Yes, please. I would love to. It will be fun after all these months.

Sungjae: Eungkwang hyung can we go please. Sungjae started whining

Eunkwang: Ok ok..We will.

Minhyuk: This sounds cool.

First, it was a group shoot. There was equipment and the backdrop was this blue ocean.

The team was clicking our pictures. I was trying my best but I couldn't help myself looking at her. She seemed very concentrated, serious and I couldn't help admiring her.

 She seemed very concentrated, serious and I couldn't help admiring her

Then it was an individual photoshoot. Eva was now taking pictures of Minhyuk hyung. I was hoping she would take mine next.

Changsub: Ilhoon-ah I am done. You can go next.

Ilhoon: Hyung... I am feeling a little bit tired. I don't want to go now. I will rest a little longer.

Hyunsik Hyung, why don't you go?

Changsub: A while back you seemed to be very excited. In fact the whole day you seemed very energetic. What happened now?

Ilhoon: Nothing Changsub Hyung...

Minhyuk: Hey Bros. Who's next? I am done.

I immediately stood up and rushed there.

Changsub: Whaaaaaaat! Aish. Just a second ago he said he was tired right.

Hyunsik : Let it be hyung. Something's fishy. We will catch up with him later on.

Eva POV

I saw Ilhoon jogging towards me. I was happy. Actually, I was hoping I could click his pictures.

Ilhoon: So Photographer nim. What should I do? Which pose do you want me to do?

Eva (Laughing): Anything is fine Ilhoon nim. Just smile.

As I adjusted my camera and looked up I saw him smiling widely.