BETRAYAL..DEATH.. BEGINNING

.... DELHI, INDIA
5 years from now... 2029...

It was dark, winds were flowing as if were trying hard to soothe the pain of the two paining, longing souls crying in silence.
One was crying for the ending of their journey without their happy ending. Another was crying tears of blood for not fighting enough, trying hard to save him.... HER LIFE.... HER DEVANSH.

"Why?" she asked looking at her adopted sister with blurred vision not able to beleive that it's the ending of him... of her.

"Oh common. Why?
It was supposed to be me who
he should have choosen but no... He choose you. So I took him away from you.
Look he is dying hahahahaha
He is dyi~~" her sister SHEETAL said at last laughing with all the venom dripping from her mouth

" Stop.... Just stop it" mridaangi screamed for she wanted nothing but atleast a bit of privacy for both of her and her love devansh.

"Yeah.... Whatever.
Bbabyeeee sister. Bbabyee jija ji"
said sheetal and went away after destroying all the evidence she can as she had to play the nice adoptive daughter of the deewan family .... A family she never accepted but used. A family who never got to know her evilness.

"Dev" mridaangi said looking at him with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Haaye" devansh said while adding "अब तो जान जाए तब भी गम नहीं" he completed while ignoring his pain trying hard to ease her with his words.

"Dev.... I don't want to loose you.
नही खोना आपको।" she said trying hard to reach him, to touch him.

"Who said I'm going anywhere biwi.... I'm all yours. I'll be waiting for you up there meri jaan. " devansh said with the determination hard enough that made the destiny cry out for him....for her...atlast FOR THEM.

"I'll follow you dev" mridaangi said trying to reach out to his hand.

"Mridaangi.... Meri jaan" devansh said while breathing his last and atlast clasping her hand with the last thread of strength he had.

 Meri jaan" devansh said while breathing his last and atlast clasping her hand with the last thread of strength he had

"Dev~... I love youuuu~ meri jaan" cried mridaangi while breathing her last but the odd was that not only them but the rain were crying too, the winds were crying too, the destiny cried for them too while thinking for what if she had a bit of a strength to have trust, to beleive in her love, to fight for his love.
DEVANSH was not a naive man.
Today too he could have escape easily but for him she mattered the most.
He wanted to die in her embrace as he knew, may be the seeds of mistrust was already deep in his life and in her brain but what he didn't knew was that she had faith in him. She had all faith in him but was afraid of him rejecting her like her own mother did it.... Her own father did.

DESTINY on that day took a decision for letting HER have her chance to fight as she now had tasted the sweetness of his love and the bitterness of her family.

DESTINY on that day took a decision for letting HIM have his deserved love.... for he fought enough and now is his time to savour the sweetness of love while being the KING he is and this time he will be able to be ten steps ahead for HIS love, HIS life will be with him.
Without him knowing the painful ending they both had in this lifetime, he'll be getting his DESERVED chance at happiness but will that change his cunningnes?.... Nah!
his arrogance?.... Nah!

..... Let us dive into their fair chance at love ......