Mu Xingchen lowered his head and buried his face in his clothes, smelling the faint fragrance on them, and murmured in a low voice, "Master's clothes smell so good and are so soft." He raised his head, took off his clothes, and picked up the clothes that he was obviously wearing. Put the inner coat on your body, "But it doesn't have the fragrance of Master."

The system beeped silently to remind the host not to forget what he was here for.

Thinking of Chen Yuan's cold body temperature and the refreshing fragrance that made him smell so comfortable, Mu Xingchen raised his hand and scratched his too-long hair, feeling aggrieved and said, "It would be great if I could always stay in Master's arms."

In the courtyard, the two senior brothers who had just sat down were silent. After the soft muttering stopped and no movement could be heard inside, the master asked quietly, "You didn't tell your little apprentice that this is the case?" If he says something at a close distance, can we all hear it clearly?"

Chen Yuan was rarely at a loss for words. He raised his hand to reinforce the barrier on his house. He ignored the inquiry in his senior brother's eyes and directly brought up the topic, "I have seen the ruins personally. It will not be opened for at least a year. Now is the time. ,wrong."

"Of course it's man-made. You don't know how many people are eyeing this quota. It's worth opening the ruins in advance before other states can react. For some people, such a risk is worth it."

Chen Yuan hummed softly and was about to speak when he heard his little apprentice who had just transformed a few days ago called him pitifully, "Master... can you come and help me? I don't know how to wear it." .”

He turned around and saw his little apprentice sticking his head out of the door, just beyond the barrier he had just set up.

The leader raised his eyebrows and asked with a half-smile, "Junior brother? Is this little friend really your apprentice?"

"Um."

"Nowadays, it often happens that men seek out men as Taoist companions. You should be more open-minded."

Chen Yuan, who had already stood up, paused, lowered his eyes to look at the leader who was looking at him with a smile, and explained in a cold voice, "It's not what you think." After that, he quickly walked to the door and raised his hand to press the little apprentice. With his head turned, he brought the people into the house together, closed the door with his backhand, and immediately received a soft "Master".

Due to the many trivial matters due to the ruins these days, Chen Yuan even forgot that there was a newly transformed fairy flower in his house. Naturally, he did not prepare anything. When he entered the house and saw the crooked clothes worn by his little apprentice, he sighed silently. He took a breath and said, "Have you learned to restrain the power of medicine?"

"Learned it!"

Chen Yuan hummed, stretched out his hand to untie Mu Xingchen's belt, and pulled open the clothes with his long, cold fingers. Seeing that the inner clothes were quite decent, he started to help tidy up the outer clothes.

He took off the clothes on his face and said in a cold voice: "Since you have learned to restrain the power of the medicine, today you will move in with your senior brother and let your senior brother teach you the things in the world."

Naturally, he couldn't teach those trivial things himself, he didn't have the patience or time.

Senior brother? Isn’t that what the protagonist suffers from?

If he hadn't been alone with Chen Yuan for a hundred years, Mu Xingchen would definitely have been obedient and went to find the protagonist. Anyway, he could complete the task whether he followed the protagonist to attack or the protagonist, but he couldn't do it now. The thought of leaving Chen Yuan I feel uncomfortable all around.