*Sexy Secrets - Steve Harrington

Start from the beginning

When the customer finally left, I practically ran over and grabbed Steve's hand. He didn't say anything, just laughed, as I pulled him into the corner of the store where the cameras couldn't see us.

The second we were there, I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his. Steve laughed as he started kissing me back. We let out matching moans as we slowly started to get rougher. I gasped, breaking the kiss when Steve pushed us against the wall.

"Oh Steve," I moaned as he started kissing my neck. I felt him smirk as his kisses turned to small bites.

"Fuck," I gasped when he started nibbling on my vein that always stuck out on my neck when things first started. I held back a laugh as Steve angrily grunted when the door opened.

"Son of a. . ." He grumbled. "Why do people keep interrupting?"

"Because it's Thursday afternoon, they want a movie for the weekend, and we shouldn't be making out at work," I listed off.

"Smartass," he smirked before giving me a quick kiss and going back to work.

* * * * *

I let out a sigh of relief a few hours later when the store was officially closed. I continued putting movies back on their designated shelves as Steve locked the door. I bit my lip and struggled to pretend like I wasn't aware he was walking toward me. Steve let out a small groan as he stepped behind me. I held my breath as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We're alone," he whispered. "Finally."

I gasped when Steve grabbed my waist and spun me around. The second I was facing him, he pressed his lips to mine. I moaned as I threw my arms around him and kissed him back. We grunted as we fell against one of the shelves.

"Steve," I gasped as he roughly broke the kiss. I gasped when he tore open my shirt and pressed his face between my breasts. "Baby. . . The cameras."

He swore under his breath before slowly pulling his face away from my chest. He kept himself close to me as we struggled to catch our breaths. With a smirk on his face, he grabbed my hand and led me into the employee lounge in the back.

The second the door closed behind us, Steve reattached his lips to mine. I threw my arms around his neck as we both let out our moans. He squeezed my ass, silently signaling me to jump. As soon as I jumped, Steve caught me with ease.

Without breaking the kiss, Steve carried me over to the couch. I smirked against his lips as he sat down with me straddling his hips. We made out in that position for a little while before Steve pulled me to his chest and laid us down. I let out a small moan against his lips as he hovered over me.

We didn't need words as we took our time getting into things. We both loved the anticipation. I held off breaking the kiss as I took off his vest. I didn't have to give in until I removed his shirt. Steve smirked down at me as he tossed it to the side.

I gasped when he roughly pressed his lips back to mine. The kiss instantly turned messy as we continued to undress. I gasped when I felt Steve roughly tear off my underwear.

"Steve, wait," I gasped, pushing on his chest. I bit back my smirk when he pouted down at me.

"Baby," he whined.

"Relax, tough guy," I teased. "I stopped us because you're forgetting something."

"What?"

Our eyes were locked as I reached behind me and grabbed something out of the side table. Steve let out a dark chuckle when he saw the condom in my hand. Without another word, Steve took off his boxers and slipped the condom on. He hovered back over me and instantly grabbed my leg, opening my thighs.

He smashed his lips onto mine as he pushed himself into me. I let out a small whine but started biting his lip, telling him to keep going. We didn't talk. We didn't need to. We've been doing this for so long, we knew exactly what the other needed to get there.

We broke apart with loud moans as we reached our orgasms. Steve hesitated before he slowly rolled to the side, staying as close to me as possible. We lay in silence, simply enjoying being with each other.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked, my voice under my breath. Steve gently shifted so we were facing each other on the couch.

"Anything," he smiled as he reached up and dragged his finger across my skin. I took a shaky breath when he used that hand to draw lines up and down my bare arm.

"Can you at least try to get to know Eddie?" I quickly continued before he could give me an answer. "I know you and Eddie don't have a lot in common, but he's my brother. He's important to me, Steve. So are you. I know our relationship has mostly been us sneaking around, but I don't want to feel like there isn't a possibility of telling people about us."

"Is that what you want?" He asked, his voice soft. "To tell people about us?"

"Yes. No. I mean, maybe?" I sighed. I looked down and slowly dragged my finger across his chest. "I don't know. The truth is. . . I really like you, Steve. And, don't get me wrong, sneaking around is a lot of fun. I mean, a lot of fun. I just, I'm getting a little tired of having to pretend we aren't together whenever our friends are around. I want to be able to hold your hand, hug you hello, and kiss you goodbye no matter who is around us."

"I didn't realize," he whispered. I waited for him to continue, but he didn't. Instead, he sat up and pulled me with him.

I subconsciously wrapped my arms around my bare chest. Steve saw this and instantly started gathering our clothes. We got dressed, still not continuing our conversation. When I was done getting dressed, I decided to leave. I was just about to walk out of the back room when Steve gently caught my wrist.

"Y/N, wait," he whispered. He spun me around and instantly stepped up so we were inches apart. "I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't realize. . . I didn't even think about how us sneaking around would make you feel," he explained. "But I didn't mean to make you feel like I didn't want people to know about us. I swear, baby. I have no problem with our friends knowing about us. I just thought sneaking around was fun."

"It is," I chuckled under my breath. "And we can still sneak around when people know about us."

Steve took another step toward me, our faces even closer. He reached up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, his hand lingering.

"That's true," he whispered before kissing me. Our lips moved in sync until our lungs burned. We broke apart, both of us breathing heavily.  "I promise," Steve whispered. "We will tell our friends about us."

"Tomorrow," I smirked.

"What?" He asked, slightly tilting his head. I stood on my toes and pressed a messy kiss to his lips. I broke it, causing him to moan.

"Let's tell them tomorrow," I said under my breath. "I'd rather spend tonight alone. Just you and me."

"I'm right behind you, baby."