EPILOGUE

PIETRO JACQUES

"To the love of my life, the most beautiful mother of my child, and my gorgeous partner to infinity and beyond; On this day forward, I fully pledge to you my heart, and always keep it burning with endless love for you. I pledge to you my soul, that it will forever be intertwined with yours no matter which lifetime we live on. I fully pledge to you everything I have as it all belongs to you and to our son. As we stand on the threshold of forever, I promise to cherish every moment we share, savor the simple and bittersweet joys, celebrate life's greatest triumphs and defeats by your side. With all the love in my heart, I pledge myself to you, now and for always."

I spoke and looked directly to the crying eyes of my lovely soon-to-be wife.

"Pietro Phoenix-Creed." she started. "I have always thought that you are that someone who's impossible for me to have. But look at where we are right now." she chuckled. "My heart is overflowing with love for you and for the life that we are about to share on this day forward. I promise to stay by your side through it all and make you feel loved. Although our marriage might be a tough ride considering the chaos that's about to unleash, I promise to bring you a challenging yet fulfilling life ahead. With my attitude that will rock your world, I promise to be kind sometimes. Joke! I pledge myself to you, now and for always."

The audience were laughing at her vow, she looks unserious about it but I don't mind her giving me headache everyday. Juliette is the special type of headache that I'm willing to endure for the rest of my life.

My love for this woman in front of me is immeasurable.

"I love you." I mouthed and she said it back.

As the ceremony continues, the assistants gave us the rings that we're about to put in each other's fingers.

"As a token of my love and faithfulness, I offer you this ring symbolizing the infinite love we're about to share." I said as I placed the ring in her finger.

"With this ring, I give you my heart, my soul, and everything I am. Let this ring symbolize our love that shall never be broken." she said and took a glance of me before placing the ring to my finger.

The priest continued the ceremony and uttered words of love and support for our marriage. They officiated several rituals to me and Juliette, we just both carefully listened to them until the priest asked us to stand up.

"By the power vested upon me, I nowI now pronounce you as married, bound by the ties of love and devotion, now and forevermore! May this beautiful union manifest the love you've shared today, and the vows you've exchanged, you are now partners in the grand adventure of marriage." the priest declared." You may now kiss the bride."

I didn't think twice and just grabbed Juliette's lips and pressed it unto mine. We stayed kissing each other for a couple of seconds before withdrawing.

The guests clapped their hands and shouted their congratulations to me and my wife.

"I love you, my wife." I said and smacked her lips again. "My beautiful Mrs. Phoenix-Creed."

"Mr. Phoenix-Creed, my husband. I love you."

The ceremony didn't take long to finish. Now everybody is just heading to the reception venue.

"Mama!" a familiar voice shouted. "Papa!"

"Pierce!" Juliette answered and hugged our son.

"Mom, I'm hungry! Can we go now?!"

"We're going now, Pierce. Come here, don't ask mom to carry you. Remember, your sibling's still inside mom's tummy." I said.

"Carry me, dad!" Pierce joyfully asked and I obeyed his request.

My family and I marched to the limousine waiting for us outside and we went back to the hotel to change to a more comfortable clothes before heading to the reception venue.

"I love you, mom and dad! And baby number two!" Pierce blurted out.

"We love you too, little pumpkin!" his mom replied.