A Breakdown Part 4

Start from the beginning

"I am attempting to level the playing field. I have something both of you want," she smiled up at Lucius as he took the bottle and started opening it.

"New rule. No one can open a wine bottle without their shirt sleeves being rolled up. Fantastic," Y/N remarked playfully. "What exactly do you have that we want?" Lucius teased her.

"My amusing company of course. When was the last time you had a glass of wine with a teddy bear?" she asked Lucius as she brought over some glasses to the coffee table.

"A first but I must admit it's difficult to take you seriously when you're wearing that," Lucius remarked as poured three glasses of wine.

"Are you weak for me, Lucius?" she asked him cheekily as she took her own glass to her favorite chair.

Severus turned to Lucius with a little grin awaiting his answer. "I'll decline to answer that for now if you don't mind, little bird," he remarked with a glare at Y/N. "I do mind actually. You either are or you aren't," she grinned at him as she sipped her wine.

"A question such as that doesn't have a simple answer, no matter how much you desire one," Lucius replied.

Y/N downed her glass of red wine as quickly as she could before she got up to start removing her teddy bear onesie in front of the men. She went and straddled Severus' lap who knew exactly what she was doing.

He wrapped his arms around her kissing her just as she liked while her hands worked at his clothing. "Are you just going to fuck him in front of me because I won't bend to your will?" Lucius asked her as he watched the two of them.

"No you're going to watch me suck his cock and decide if you would like to be next, Daddy" Y/N told him as she moved down between Severus' legs.

"Feel free to touch yourself while you watch. I love when people watch me," she told Lucius with a grin. Severus took the hair tie off of her wrist, pulling her hair back into a ponytail while she started sucking him.

"You get the best view when her hair is up," Severus teased Lucius. The man's icy blue eyes were burning into Y/N as she greedily sucked cock. As much as Lucius wanted to resist her game, he could not.

He started getting undressed as well. Y/N pulled from the' cock just briefly, "I'll take that as an answer for now," she teased Lucius. He sat next to Severus so she could take turns on each of them. "Trade," Lucius told her as he started stroking himself.

She moved over, taking Lucius in her hands. "What a good girl," he told her when she wrapped her lips around him. The man gripped her ponytail tightly, forcefully pushing her mouth on him while Severus quickly got behind her.

 "What are you waiting on? Fuck her," Lucius growled at Severus while she was choking on him. Y/N's hands were going to Lucius' chest trying to pull off him. "Just calm down and breathe," Lucius told her.

It took a second, but she was able to calm down just as he told her. He kept himself deep in her mouth, thrusting into it as Severus roughly pushed himself inside of her from behind. Finally, Lucius let her go so she could pull off for a moment. He was very aware of how hard Severus usually fucked her.

"You are so rough on her little pussy," Lucius told Severus as he admired her face while she fucked him. He was allowing her to suck him how she wished as he laid back against the sofa.

"This is how she likes it," Severus said in a deep breathy voice. He reached up pulling her hair so she could answer with her face looking up. "Princess, how do you like to be fucked?" Severus asked her.

"Without mercy," she told Lucius. "Really, Princess? You were begging, Daddy please let me ride you yesterday," Lucius teased her as she started sucking him again.

"I warned you about letting this little witch ride you. You didn't listen to me," Severus teased him. Then he leaned down putting her legs on the outside of his so he could spread her. "She asked her Daddy to make her cum," he said cheekily.

"Let me fuck her then," Lucius told him. The men happily switched so Lucius could have her for a bit.

"I had to get in here before he ruined it, Princess," Lucius told her as he slowly slid himself inside her. Immediately, she was pushing back against him as she took Severus' cock into her mouth.

"You were being just as rough with her mouth. Her ponytail is almost falling out now," Severus teased as he fixed her hair so he could see her face.

"Move forward. I want to bounce between you two," Y/N told Severus with a grin. He moved forward where his cock slid perfectly into her mouth while she bounced against Lucius. "So fucking beautiful," Lucius told her as he stroked her back.

"She's close," Severus announced as he watched her face carefully. "I know, she's squeezing me so fucking hard," Lucius moaned as he tried staying still for her. "Suck me hard," Severus told her.

She did exactly as told, making both of them start cumming at the same time. In turn, it set Lucius off when he felt her quaking and trembling around his cock. Both of the men were grunting and thrusting inside her.

Once the men were done, they were finally able to separate. "I can't again tonight. In case anyone was wondering," Y/N told Severus as Lucius went to fetch a cloth. "Lucius, are you able to stay tonight?" Severus asked him.

"I don't want to be in the way," Lucius replied as he came back to clean Y/N. "I'm two minutes from falling asleep on this sofa if we don't make our minds up. Lucius just come to bed with us for fucks sake.

When the girls wake up, I'll nurse them upstairs and lay them back down. That way you two aren't as bothered," Y/N offered as she got up from the floor and started putting her teddy bear onesie back on.

"Just tonight," Lucius grinned as he followed them to bed in his boxer briefs. The three cuddled into bed, Y/N sandwiched into the middle. "Ok one rule, when I try to get up in the middle of the night, I need you both to release me," she giggled.

"We all need to sleep because in the morning we have to decide what to do about the Alastair situation. I expect everyone to behave tonight," Severus grinned at her before giving her a good night kiss.

 "I love both of my Daddies," she remarked as she went to give Lucius a kiss next. Severus used his wandless magic to turn the lights off as usual.

"Feel free to act like it tomorrow," Lucius teased her as he cuddled into her. Y/N giggled a little but whispered, "Shhh the Headmaster will hear us," she teased. "Silence you two," Severus grumbled playfully.