Italy - He wins in

"Can you believe it," Fred said grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. We were below the podium waiting for the ceremony. Our eyes peering up into the sun to see the drivers take the stage.

"Look at it," I said turning around and raising our eyes to the sky. While the was a barrier separating us from the thousands of fans pouring close, we pointed to the flags that were everywhere above and beyond us. Ferrari, Italian, and red everywhere in the sky.

"I think you title your article Forza Ferrari," Fred smiled. His joke always landing.

"Always Forza Ferrari Fred," I laughed. "It may be the easiest article I ever write."

Fred smiled turning back towards the podium. "Merci Charles."

I turned to the podium as well while they started announcements. Max came first, an unusual site as he took the third place spot. He looked fairly happy to be in an incredible race today. Fernando Alonso coming second, a wizard of a race car driver. If I ever wrote for anyone else, it would be whatever team Alonso was on. He was so exciting.

Then the noise came first, the boom of Charles Leclerc coming over the intercom, and I didn't have to imagine what it looked like when Charles was his first year with Ferrari. We were reliving it as he ran onto the podium.

~

The club was easily the most insane I had seen. I was thankful for the massive VIP section above the dance floor where all of us would be. I walked in with Kika and Pierre making our way to the group of our people. Almost all drivers were around, girlfriends, and friends.

Alex Albon welcomed us with a shot of tequila. That was one way to get the party started.

I headed over with Kika to go sit with Lily and Oscar's girlfriend. I haven't met her yet.

"Did Alex greet you with the welcome shot," she yelled as we scooted into the booth. We nodded to her. Lily pointed to another tray of shots. "Round two, shots around the world," she winked.

"What is it," Kika asked.

"Vodka!"

A blahhh came out of me, my face turning up to the word.

"Oh come on Mia, no rule breaking," Lily smiled handing us one. She handed one to Oscar's girlfriend too.

We all cheers and turned the substance back to run down our throat. This one was way worse.

I put the glass down and looked over to Oscar's girlfriend.

"I don't think I've gotten to meet you yet. I'm mia," I said offering my hand.

"Lily," she said smiling back.

A smile formed on my face? "Lily! That's double trouble at the same table."

"It is," she said giggling.

"Well that means we have to take another shot. Rules are rules," I yelled grabbing more shots from the tray.

Kika's eyes raised up as she yelled. "Mia! There you are. You dirty girl," she said grabbing one too and we all took another round.

Heidi ran up to the table joining then slammed the shot down too, all of us laughing and cringing from the liquid.

"Ladies," Heidi yelled in front of us. "We all look too good tonight, so let's go get our free drinks and then claim the dance floor," she yelled!