Chapter - 13 Who is he?

Hey my readers I'm back again, sorry for the delay, hope you all are well and good♥️.

VOTE TARGET - 100
COMMENT TARGET - 100
ENJOY READING

Ayaan's POV

As we both are going outside the cafe I feel like someone is clicking our photo. I turned around but I saw no one.

Then me and Veera head out from the place and make our way to the office, as she is walking behind me I have already seen her face which is being red like a Rose, that's why I named her Rose.

I suddenly stopped in my way and she collided with the back.

She said by rubbing her forehead; Are you blind or what?

I just smiled and said; Why are you walking behind me?

As she can say anything I held her hand and took their way to the office together i said; See I always want you to be ahead of me.

She just saw me and smiled mischievously and said; Umm it means there is something in your heart, because you don't even say anything when I kiss you.

And i just stopped in my way, she again said; What happened Mr Singhania?

I said; Nothing just we reached.

She looked in front and said; Okay but you haven't given me any answer? What should I think Now?

I smiled and said; Don't overthink and just do this project.

She smiles and goes inside the office. I also entered the office.

As we both entered our cabin, I saw there is one girl sitting on my chair, I just saw her and said; Who are you and how can you sit here? Don't you know this is my office.

As soon she lifted her face and we both saw each other, I said in a strict tone; Sneha what are you doing here?

I hate her, I don't know why my mom wants me to marry her, I'll never marry her. Instead of her I'll marry my jungli billi but not her, I only know how much I hate her.

As I was thinking about all these things, she suddenly hugged me and said; Ayaan why are you always in this anger, you know already we are going to marry soon.

I pushed her away from me and said; Sneha I'll not marry you so don't be in any delusional things that I'll marry you.

As she is going to say something she sees Veera and Veera is seeing both of us and as I see in her eyes, I can see there are many questions about me and her.

Sneha said; Oh that's why you are not Marrying me because of this whore am I right?

As soon as she said this I held her neck and said; Don't you ever speak this word to her otherwise I'll kill you and show it like an accident to the world, you don't have any right to say anything to her.

As I'm literally in very anger, how can she say anything to her? If she is not my mom's best friend's daughter I would have killed her on that only when she tries to come close to me.

Veera immediately said; Mr Singhania leave her or else she will die.

As I looses my grip and breathing heavily, and seeing her with my dangerous eyes.

Veera went near her and said; See I don't know what's your relation with Mr Singhania but if you ever force yourself on him that day will be the last day of yours because you are nothing to me, keep this in mind.

She just ran out of the office and I Veera turned towards me, she asked; Who's she?

I can sense jealousy from her voice; So I slowly go towards her.