CHAPTER 7-GOA TRIP (PART 3)

SO GO AND READ AND THOSE WHO DON'T VOTE KYA CHALA JAYEGA EK VOTE KARNE MEI🙂🙂 AND THOSE WHO VOTE AND COMMENT THEY HAVE MY HEART 🥺♥️ NOW ENJOY THE CHAPTER GUYS!!!!

Vote target - 40

AUTHOR'S POV

In the morning, Ayaan's alarm rings, and as he opens his eyes, he feels a weight on his chest. Looking down, he sees Veera sleeping peacefully, tightly hugging him as if afraid he might leave.

He stretches one hand to stop the alarm, then gently puts Veera aside, placing a pillow so she won't wake up.

(Guys care toh karta hai mera Ayaan 😗😗)

He then looks in all directions of his room and notices rose petals everywhere. He recalls all the things that happened the night before, and a small smile forms on his face.

Then he listened a knock in his room, he then fastly go and open the door,

He sees some female staff members, they wish him, and one of the girls says, "Sir, sorry we disturbed you this morning, but we have to clean the room you requested yesterday."

He says, "Yes, please come in," and adds, "One girl is sleeping, don't disturb her. Clean the room quietly." They nod, and he also grabs his T-shirt and jeans, heading to the bathroom.

In bathroom,

He brushes his teeth with his T-shirt off, and suddenly he notices a bluish-red mark on his shoulder. He touches it and feels some pain, not too much, but like someone has bitten him.

He then said to himself; ye jungli billi itni tez kaatti hai ki nishaan bhi pd gya, ("The wild cat bites so fast that even a mark has been left.")

Then he just ignored that mark, and go to the shower,

When he comes out, he sees that his room is clean, and all the staff have also left.

And suddenly, he remembers that he was sleeping in the room he shared with his friends. Then, he wonders where his friends slept.

He then pick his phone and dial their number,

But abhimanyu's phone is not reachable and Kabir's phone is switched off,

He then dials Ritwik's number. After 3-4 rings, the call is answered, and as he is about to speak, he hears a girl's voice, but it sounds sleepy.

Girl said; hello

He said; who's this, and where is ritwik? Why his phone is with you?

Girl said; relax bhaiya I'm muskan, and ritwik is sleeping on the sofa and I also slept here only,

He said; oh okay where are you?

Muskan said; at roof only, you can come here,

Then Ayaan cut the call and then he fastly came out of his room and go the lift and then he head his way to the roof,

As he entered he saw few people are sleeping here and there,

So, he calls Abhimanyu 3-4 times, but no reply comes.

Then he called Kabir and one more time he said in his loud voice KABIR

A sleepy sound came from behind the bar,

Yes, yes present sir!!

Ayaan just look at the direction from where the voice came,

He sees one hand in the air, and as he goes near, he discovers Kabir sleeping behind the bar counter with one hand up.