CHAPTER-3 CRASHING THE WEDDING

Okay so you are thinking that what is this and who is crashing the wedding and why so all your Mann ke answers in this chapter so happy and enjoy reading my sunshines. 

THIRD PERSON POV

7 AM AT VEERA'S VILLA 

As veera is sleeping peacefully and then a bucket full of water pour onto her and then she scream and wake up by saying '' OH MY GOD BAADHH AAGYI BACHAO BACHAO'' (Oh my god flood came help me) as she open her eyes she saw her 2 monkeys oops sorry her two besties Nikita and Kaira in front of her and the both are laughing at her reaction.

''YOU BOTH DAYAN, CHUDAIL KIS CHEEZ KA BADLA LERE HO DONO'' (you both witch what are you two taking revenge for) she said and running behind them the trio came out of the room and Veera is with her cushion all wet running behind them and they both are also laughing and running.

'' no veera mene nahi kiya Yaar kaira ki bachi h na usi ne kiya hai sab'' Nikita said to veera while running. (I have do nothing that kaira has done all the things)

'' hawww Nikki idea tera tha mene bas implement kiya tha veera asli karm kaandi dimag issi ka hai'' kaira said while running. (no, this idea is given by nikki I have just implemented )

Veera shouted '' agar tum dono apni apni jagah nahi ruke abhi ke abhi toh dono ko gun se udaa dungi'' then they both stoped. ( if you both will not stop in your place right now I will shoot you both with gun)

''haan ab btao itni subah subah mere ghar aakr mujhe bed pr hi direct nahalaane ki kya zrurt thi'' veera said and giving death glare to them. (now tell me in this early morning why you both came to my house and give me bath direct in my bed only)

then they both grinning like a fool and then Nikita said  ''Veera baby you are so beautiful so elegant woh...listen woh na... '' and veera cut her in between and said NIKKI FASTTT AND NO BUTTERING WARNA......

Then nikita see kaira with her puppy eyes and then they both nodded and then both said In one go '' Actuallyveerawewanttocrashsomeone'swedding'' and they both see her with pleading eyes.

AYEIN!!! ''veera said'' 

''BAINGAIN'' nikki said. (it's a meme)

Kaira and veera said together; REALLYYY NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!

and then Kaira first saw nikki and veera's face who is annoyed by nikki and then,

kaira started to laugh and said ''oh my god you both are sach Mei pagal'' (you both are really mental)

then veera slowly hit Nikita's head with her palm and said '' say it properly guys''

haan thik hai par mujhe kyu pela; nikita said and kaira again started to laugh and veera is just glaring them.

kaira said; OH BHAIIII PELAA NIKKI KO PEL DIYA AND THEN SHE AGAIN STARTED TO LAUGH

now both veera and kaira seeing kaira with angry face.

when kaira saw them she stop laughing and then

 kaira said '' we said that we want to crash someone's wedding'' 

and that someone is who?? veera asked

that someone is stranger '' Nikki said and jump''

yea how adventurous hai na?? veera said by lifting her one eyebrows.

yess very both said and jump in their position.

ya hahaha but no we are not crashing someone's wedding to whom we don't know it's not good...''veera said and she is about to turn then only nikita and kaira said''