Chapter-6 GOA TRIP(Part-2)

SO GUYS AS VOTE TARGET IS NOT COMPLETE BUT OKAY TUM LOG VOTE TOH KARTE NAHI!!!! AND YESS IT'S LATE UPDATE AS I  HAVE TO UPLOAD IT ON TUESDAY BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MY CHAPTER GOT DELETED *I CRIED A LOT BUT IT'S OKAY* AND YES GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT (uhhh now read and those who comment and vote!!! LOVE BOHOT SAARAA TUMHE) THIS CHAPTER IS SPECIALLY TO MY FRIENDS WHO SUPPORT ME WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT MY CHAPTER GOT DELETED THEY SUPPORTED ME AND TOLD ME NOT TO WORRIED ABOUT AND SUPPORT ME EMOTIONALLY SO LOVE YOU (YASHI, MUSKAN, RITS, SHEEN AND ABHI) MY SPECIAL ONE'S I LOVE YOU INFINITY!!!

AND YES MY READERS I LOVE YOU ALL ALSO NOW ENJOY READING!!

AYAAN'S POV

As I looked straight, she said slowly; itni bhi buri nahi lagri hoon ki nazar hi pher li aapne,
(I don't look so bad that you had to look away.")

I then see her and replied, haan kyunki aap bohot buri lagri hai Miss Rajvansh, I smiled at my victory as she is seeing me with her angry eyes, 
("Yes, because you look very bad, Miss Rajvansh.")

Then I said in a loud voice, "jissey jaldi Chadh jaati hai woh zyada drink na krey, or jo nahi karte woh piye hi na"
("One who gets intoxicated quickly should avoid drinking more, and those who don't should not have a drink.")

everyone nodded and she said; Aap hai na mujhe smbhaalne ke liye and everyone just laughed,
(You are there for me)

ritwik said; arey aapko toh bhaiya baahon Mei uthayenge,
(Bhai will pick you up in his arms)

she said; Hmaare toh bhaagya hi khul jayenge agar Mr singhania hume uthaa le, and everyone again started to laugh and I just glared and everyone goes silent,
(I will be lucky if he will pick me up in his arms)

"AGHHH!!!!! This girl and her flirting skills—by God. I just thought in my mind, and after some time, the lift also came. We all entered the lift."

"As there are many people and so much hustle, Veera is getting close to me. Her breath is striking my face, and my breath got hitched."

"We are seeing each other, and I don't know why I am just lost in her black orbs. I can see pain and secrets in her eyes, which she is hiding from this world. As we are just lost in each other's eyes, suddenly, a clicking sound came, and we snapped back to reality."

"I saw Ritwik had taken a photo, and he is showing the photos to others. As soon as the lift gate opened, that bastard Ritwik ran, and I couldn't say anything. Everybody is laughing except her."

her cheeks are getting more red, umm is she blushing?? oh my god, she flirts with me tab sharam nahi Aati or ab dekho maharani ji kese shrma rhi!!! I thought in my mind and I just chuckled,  
(When she flirts with me then where her shy nature gone? Now see how shy she is)

and she also hold Nikita's hand and said; chalo yaar chalte hain,
(Now let's so guys)

"All of them head their ways to the roof as girls form their group and gossip. The girls are drinking like there is no tomorrow, except Muski, as she doesn't like drinking. I also tell Isha that she will drink less."

"And we boys have a separate group at the bar counter. We are all drinking, not too much, as we need to be in our senses. My eyes are on her, don't know why, but she looks damn gorgeous."

"As soon as the song changed, I saw her and the other girls go to the dance floor. My drink got stuck in my throat as I saw her swaying her hips to the beats of the music, and she is literally looking hot. I just can't breathe, and suddenly it's hot everywhere."

"She is doing dance steps of the songs, and I'm dead, yaar, ye ladki itni hot kaise hai!! No, Ayaan, no, girl, concentrate on your drink. Aghh, but how!! I thought in my mind, then I just go to the washroom for a face wash."