Chapter-10 Panic attack

So guys just enjoy reading do vote and share your views in the comment and those who vote and comment you have my heart guys♥️ Love you from the bottom of my heart👀🫶 Now enjoy reading guys.

Veera's POV

"I am enjoying white sauce pasta made by my love, Mr. Singhania. He is truly an amazing chef."

"He has worked as a chef in both 5 and 7-star hotels. Uff, I'm ranting so much about him. He is cute, though sometimes he gets very angry, and I love to see that side of him."

"His angry side is so hot. What if he falls in love? It's for sure, I just want to see that beautiful side of him."

"As I'm eating and thinking about him, suddenly my eyes stop at the side of my cupboard where there is a box. I remember that there is a parcel for me sent by an unknown sender."

"And I am definitely sure that the parcel has been sent by that fucking psycho man. He wants to fear and shatter me, but I won't let him win this time."

This time only Veera rajvansh will win at the end.

"So I overcome my fear, put my plate on the side table, and go near it."

"And I don't know why, but my hands are trembling and shaking as if there's a bomb in that box."

"I approach it, lift the box, take a deep breath in and out, and then I open the box."

"And the thing I saw gave me goosebumps; I literally threw the box away. Tears are continuously flowing from my eyes. I can't think anymore; I can't shout my...my voice is gone. I just sit in the corner, keep looking at the thing outside the box, and my body is shaking.

Tears are streaming, and I keep swiping them away, but nothing helps. Then I just hold my thighs and keep them near me. I... I am crying. I am strong, but after seeing this thing, I am no longer strong. That man had my weakness with him, and I can't fight with him."

"I miss my dad and mumma; they were always with me whenever I cried. But why are they gone? Why, God? Have I done anything to you that you snatched away a little girl's parents? She doesn't know what to do, who has done all this. I am just a little girl missing my parents, and you've done this much bad to me."

"In that box, there is one doll which has a cut on her face. It's in such bad condition, and blood is all over the doll."

"It's a doll that my parents gave me on my 3rd birthday. As I go near it, there is one note on it. I picked up that note and started reading."

"Surprise, surprise, baby girl. How's it? I know you will be shocked by this surprise, but it's just a surprise, baby. There are many more to come, and soon I will be in front of you, taking you back with me, and no one can do anything. I am coming soon, my fucking doll, and we will live together, and no one can find you out."
Yours lovely psychopath

"As I read this note, I tear it and throw it in the dustbin. I pick up the doll and throw it out of the window. I don't want these horrible things in my house."

"Sweat forms all over my face, mixing with my tears. I can't, I can't do this. I am weak, and I shout, crying like there is no one."

But i forgot that my room is not soundproof,

"Suddenly, I hear a knocking sound-or it's not a knocking sound; it's a loud sound, as if someone outside the door will smash my room's door."

"Then I quickly go to the bathroom, wash my face neatly and rapidly clean my face. After that, I open the door."

"I saw Ayaan, Nikita, and Kaira are in front of my door."

"Nikita and Kaira suddenly hug me, and I can't control my tears. I start to cry out loud."