Chapter - 11 They will surely find you

So from a long and long break from this story we are now continuing this 🌚🗿, sorry for the delay guyss 💀As you all know I have some other story also 'His beautiful sin' But now I'll surely give updates on time and now I'm scheduling the chapters, like 1 chapter of this story every week and 1 chapter of that story every week 🌚🔪 Okay now enough ranting,
VOTE TARGET - 150
COMMENT TARGET - 100
Enjoy reading 💋

Veera's POV

I replied to his message, 'Today, at 11 o'clock at night, be ready.'

And then, I just set aside my phone and start working on my laptop, as Mr. Singhania and I have to collaborate on the same project from tomorrow.

As I am working, I don't know how much time I'll spend on my tasks because there is a lot of stuff to do.

But my phone suddenly starts to ring, and as I saw the caller ID, it's Kaira and Nikki.

Uff, just today they left, and now they are calling me.

Then i just accept the Video Call and then Nikki just screamed
Veeeraaaaaaa my babyyyy, my shona, my jaa......

As she was about to say more, I interrupted her and said, 'What happened, Nikki? Just tell me.'

Kaira said; Veera you know we are missing you,

I just Chuckles and said; and why you both are missing me?

Nikki replied; we are soul sisters so ofcourse we will miss you na!!

I said to them in a serious tone, 'Today, I have to go for some work at night.'

They both became serious, and Kaira, with a serious tone, asked, 'Did you find him?'

Veera nodded, and Kaira said, 'Okay, I'll come with you. I know how to use a gun for safety.'

Nikki also said; I will also come, I will protect you both.

Kaira said in a mocking tone; Pehle khud ko toh protect karle, gun chalani toh aati nahi Nikki ki bachi, aayi badi hume protect kregi.
("First, protect yourself, doesn't even know how to operate a gun. She comes in saying she'll protect us.")

Nikita said, annoyed, 'So, there will be many bodyguards with us, and Vikram is also there. Why are you complaining?'

I am just fed up with these both kids. All the time, they just want a reason to debate. So, I said in a strict tone, 'You both will not come with me. Just stay at home and sleep.'

Kaira said, 'How can I sleep if I know my friend is going into danger?'

Nikki said, 'Yes, Veera, please. We also want to come with you.'

And then a lone tear escaped from my eyes as I knew they both loved me so much, but I didn't want them to be with me in that danger zone.

I said, 'I'll be alright, and when I'm out of that place, I'll video call you both, okay?'

They both nodded, and I said, 'I have so much work, so I'll talk to you later.'

Then we end the call.

As I am doing my work, suddenly Mr. Singhania comes to my mind, and I said, 'Why don't I call him?'

Then I just opened my contacts and saw his name that I had saved as 'Akdu Singhania.'

I just smiled and said; Akdu toh ho aap, But sirf mere Akdu,

And then I dialed his number, and within just 1 second, he accepted the call. As I was about to say something, I heard a lady's voice.