Chapter 12 First kiss

So Hey guys, I'm back🥲🤌🏻 I know you all missed me I also miss you so much ♥️🤌🏻 lot's of love and thank you for your patience 💋.

Author's POV

As Veera come back to her villa after the torture session first she go to the bathroom for the hot shower after so many things happened to her, only one thing is on her mind that there are many people included in her parents murders, but for now she just vanished her thoughts.

She comes to the room and loose t-shirt and shorts and then she goes to her bed, but after 1 sec her phone rings and she take a deep breath because she knows who can call her in this midnight and she saw the screen,

It's Nikki and kaira, she smiles and answers their call,

Veera said; Why don't you both sleep? It's 3 AM.

Nikki replies; How can I sleep when we know that you are in danger.

Kaira said; Are you okay? What happened there tells us briefly.

She said all these and she also said that Abhimanyu and Ayaan are also there.

Nikki said confusingly; Mr Singhania or woh chirkut udhr kya kar rahe the?
(What that idiot is doing?)

Veera and kaira said together; Nikkiii!!!

Nikita said; Acha na sorry I'm just asking.

Veera said; Don't know, maybe they are behind me.

Kaira said; it is possible because Ayaan was in the army, he is CEO now but he wants to find Ace Queen.

Veera said confusingly; Why did I even hurt him and his family members.

Kaira said; Offoo Veera seriously Nikita ke sath reh kar tu bhi pagal hogyi dimag nahi chalati? You are in the mafia and doing illegal things so obviously he wants to find you. He was an army officer, ofcourse nation comes first.
(After staying with Nikita, you also went crazy, your mind doesn't work.)

Veera just said; Ohhhhh!!!

And Veera is just thinking about something.

Nikki said; But Veera you really cut his private part of that man.

Veera sarcastically said; Why do you want a photo? I'll tell Vikram to send you a photo directly.

Nikki replied hurriedly; Eww noo please I'll kill you if you will do it.

Veera replied; Okay now let me sleep I have to go to the office tomorrow.

Then the trio cut the call.

Veera is also engulfed in sleep.

At Ayaan's mansion

Ayaan and Abhimanyu are just sitting in his room and Ayaan said; You know when I am seeing an ace queen it's looking like I know her, she is looking like Miss Rajvansh.

Abhimanyu sighed and said; Are you mad how she can be ace queen, you are just thinking about her all the time, I think Ayaan you fall in love with Miss rajvansh am I right?

Ayaan glared at him and said; Just get out of my room. I want to sleep and don't talk rubbish or I'll shoot you.

Abhimanyu hurriedly stood up and said; Okay I'm going but you will remember my word when you get to know that you also love her.

And Abhimanyu just came out of his room.

Ayaan is just thinking about the scenario and after sometime sleep engulf him.

Morning At Veera's villa

At 7 Am
As she wakes up and freshens up she goes to her walking closet and decides to wear something formal, but then she says in her mind; Umm I want to see his reaction when I wear traditional clothes.