CHARACTER'S FAMILIES AND FRIENDS

NEETU SINGHANIA - Mother of Ayaan (50 yrs old) She is a housewife

ADITYA SINGHANIA - Father of Ayaan (53 yrs old) He is a business man and own the ''SINGHANIA CORPORATION'' which has many branches in India as well as in other countries. But now he handover his business to Ayaan.

RITWIK SINGHANIA - Young brother of Ayaan.He is 23 years old and he wants to become singer as he is now a YouTube singer and had 2.1 million subscribers in his channel. He is very and a super sunshine boy in and outside.

ISHANI SINGHANIA - Youngest and the most loving girl. As she is 20 years old and also she is younger one so each and every family member love her and pampered her all the time. As she goes to the college she is in the 2nd year and pursuing her career in fashion designing as she wants to become a famous fashion designer.

ABHIMANYU RAWAT - He is best friend of the Ayaan and he is 27 years old. He is a neurologist by profession and owns many city hospitals in India at different cities.

KABIR SINGH RATHORE - He is 2nd best friend of the Ayaan and he is 26 years old. He is an entrepreneur and businessman owns many hotel chains around the world.

******

MEENAL RAJVANSH - Veera's Mother (died when Veera is 6 yr old)

RAGHUVEER RAJVANSH - Veera's father (died when Veera is 6 yr old)

VANSH RAJVANSH - Veera's youngest brother. He has been living in US when he is only 3 yrs old. now He is 23 yr A handsome man and a CFO in Rajvansh industry. He knows about his sister being a CEO but he knows his sister don't want to reveal herself for some purpose.

RAGHAV RAJVANSH - Veera's uncle and raghuveer's elder brother. He is currently living in US and runs a Rajvansh industry which also has a branch in US.

SARITA RAJVANSH - Veera's aunty and raghav's wife. She is a housewife and living with her husband in US. 

As Veera's uncle aunty has no child but they love Veera and Vansh as their own children.

    EXTRA CHARACTER'S

NIKITA SHARMA - Veera's best friend since 1st class. She knows her in and out her past, present everything including her mafia queen also. She is 24 yrs old and she is teacher by profession.

SHALINI SHARMA - Nikita's mother and a housewife. She loves Veera as her own daughter.

RISHAB SHARMA - Nikita's father and a businessman he runs the company ''SHARMA     ENTERPRISES''. He also loves Veera as her own daughter.

KAIRA SINGH - Veera's and Nikita's best friend since 1st class. She also know everything  about Veera. She is a baker by profession. 

VIJAY SINGH - Kaira's father and owns a architect company. His bond with Veera is like a tom and jerry. And also he loves her like his own daughter.

SHIVANYA SINGH - Kaira's mother and she is also a housewife. She also loves Veera as her own daughter.

''SO THAT'S THE FAMILY TREE ABOUT OUR MAIN LEADS''

HOPE YOU LOVE THEM SUNSHINES..

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW....

ADD THIS BOOK IN YOUR READING LIST 

AND READ NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MAKING YOURSELF CONFUSION FREE ABOUT THIS BOOK.

LOVE YOU ALL MY MUNCHKINS!!!! *love emojis*