CHARACTER AESTHETIC

AYAAN SINGHANIA - 27 years old

    I DON'T WANNA FALL FOR ANYONE BUT DON'T KNOW HOW I LOST IN HER BLACK EYES

                            AYAAN SINGHANIA - EX ARMY MAN who loves his country more than anything and can go in any limit to save the nation

                            AYAAN SINGHANIA - EX ARMY MAN who loves his country more than anything and can go in any limit to save the nation. But he can't continue his profession as in the age of 25 his father has handover him SINGHANIA CORPORATION. He Loves his family the most. Ruthless, cold and arrogant for outsider but a sunshine boy for his family and his friends. He had done all his mission perfectly but as he is now a ex army officer but he wants to find HER that is ACE QUEEN as she is leading the underworld. He has not seen her but he hates her as she is being doing illegal works.

Will he able to find out about the ACE QUEEN or it will be a secret forever!!!!!

                                                     VEERA RAJVANSH- 25 years old

'HIS HONEY BROWN EYES HAS DONE SOMETHING TO ME THAT I CAN'T RESIST AND NOW HE IS AND WILL BE MINE END OF THE DISCUSSION'

                      VEERA RAJVANSH - A SUNSHINE GIRL who has dark and traumatic past which she hides with her beautiful smile

                      VEERA RAJVANSH - A SUNSHINE GIRL who has dark and traumatic past which she hides with her beautiful smile. She also hidden her identity about her being CEO and the also about the ''ACE QUEEN'' only few of her close people knows about her being in CEO and in Mafia world. She is an orphan not by birth but her COMEBACK is strong. She has been known as cold hearted in mafia world and do illegal and legal business in underworld. She leads normal and simple life to show others. 

                                                                 THEIR AESTHETICS                       

Pictures are from Pinterest.

  So how's the aesthetic??? vote and comment below. As I am new here so I just want your support and comment your views.

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT CHARACTER AND MY STORY AS IT'S JUST A FICTIONAL STORY IF YOU WANT TO GIVE OPINION YOU ARE FREE TO COMMENT BUT NO HATE COMMENTS FOR MY CHARACTERS WOULD BE TOLERATE........

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU MY SUNSHINES