CHAPTER 5-GOA TRIP (part 1)

SO GUYSS FIRST OF ALL THANK YO FOR THE 1K I KNOW IT'S NOT THAT HUGE BUT FOR ME IT'S EQUAL TO THE MILLION, AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU ALL LIKED MY STORY PLEASE SHOWER YOUR LOVE ESSE HI AND THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE PARTS SO THIS IS PART ONE!!!

 AND YES THERE'S ENTRY OF ONE NEW CHARACTER SO ENJOY READING LOVE YOU ALL!!!

AND NOW I WILL BE PUTTING VOTE TARGET BECAUSE YOU ALL JUST READ BUT DON'T VOTE PLEASE VOTE GUYS NOW ENJOY READING AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!

40 VOTE TARGET!! FULL FILL IT AND NEW CHAPTER WILL BE THAT DAY ONLY AND IF DONT AND I WILL UPLOAD CHAPTERS AFTER  DAYS, AS I AM STUDENT SO I HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO SO PLEASE IT'S A REQUEST!!!

AUTHOR'S POV

In Veera's villa basement, there is a dark room and there's a half-naked man tied up, being tortured by Veera's guard. She watches coldly, then commands her guard to stop.

All her guards stop, and she proceeds with a dangerous tone, saying, "Kiske kehne par mera pata lagaya hai?"

The guy just laughed, mocking her, and said, "Tum meri jaan bhi le logi, na tab bhi nahi bataunga!" (if you will even kill me, I am not gonna tell you)

She took a knife and began writing "ACE" on his chest. He screamed in pain. Then, she grabbed acid, opened his mouth, poured it in, and instructed her guard to tape his mouth shut, continuing the torture until he was not dead.

They just nodded, and she smirked as she exited the dark room.

Then she saw her phone which is ringing and she saw the caller id it's her bestfriend nikki,

she answered the call and then nikki started to blabber 

N- OYE VEERA TERA PROJECT KABSE START HAI? she said in her high volume
("Hey Veera, when did your project start?")

V- pehle toh chilla mat or mera project 5 din baad start hai,

("First of all, don't shout, and my project starts in 5 days.")

Kaira interrupted; then veera we are going to Goa for 3 days

V- wait a minute kab plan bangya bhaiii!!
(When you both planned this)

N and K said together; just abhi or hum kabse ghumne nahi Gaye!!!
("Just now, and we haven't gone anywhere since long time!")

V- Okay but this time vansh will also come with us,

N- haan haan le aa hume dikkat kyu hogi hume toh or maza aayega!!!
("Yes, yes, bring it on. Why would we be bothered? We'll enjoy even more!")

V- okay toh kab niklna hai?
(When we all have to leave)

K- Aaj shaam 6 baje ki flight hai!!!
("The flight is at 6 PM this evening.")

Veera said; but yaar mene toh apna bta diya na ki mai kon hoon how i can go yaar!!!
("But, buddy, I've already told who I am. How can I go, my friend?")

N- arey nahi hoga kuch tu chal bass or packing karle!!! fatafat se.
("No, something will happen. Just come on, and pack quickly! Hurry up.")

then they all talk for some time and then cut the call,

she then go to her room for packing,

AT  SINGHANIA CORPORATION 

Ayaan is seated on his chair, checking something in his file. Suddenly, his cabin's door opens, and Kabir and Abhimanyu come inside, sitting in front of him.

Ayaan said by not looking at them; Tum logo ke pass kaam nahi hai kya jo hmesha velle rehte ho, aajaoge muh uthaa kar, abhimanyu hospital m patient nhi aate kya, or kabir tere hotels wgera hai unka kaaam nhi hota kya tujhe,
("Don't you guys have any work, always free? Will you come with your heads held high? Abhimanyu, do patients not come to your hospital? And Kabir, don't you have work with your hotels and the other work?")