Chapter-4 Revealing her identity

HERE IN THIS CHAPTER YOU ALL WILL BE SEEING THE SIDE OF VEERA WHICH YOU ALL HAVE NOT EXPECTED SO I'll DO RANTING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER ENJOY READING MY SUNSHINES!! AUR HAAN VOTE OR COMMENT KARLIYA KARO BHAIII WARNA DEKHLENA !!!! I'll GIVE LATE UPDATE SHARE MY BOOK AS POSSIBLE AS YOU CAN LOVE YOU NOW START READING!!!

AT VEERA'S VILLA

AUTHOR'S POV

"At 7 PM, while Veera is peacefully sleeping, her phone rings. She ignores it and continues sleeping. However, the phone rings again, prompting her to stretch her hand and, without checking the number, answer. On the other side, her uncle shouts

"Veera, what is this? Why are you revealing yourself, and whom did you consult before making such a big decision?''

"Veera was in her sleep, but then suddenly she woke up, and her sleep flew away. She said, 'Chachu, it's not like that. I just want to reveal myself. Kab tak mai chup chup kar ladungi (how much longer will I hide and fight)? Now it's time to face the world and our enemies directly.'"

CHACHU MEANS FATHER'S SMALL BROTHER (UNCLE)

"Raghav said, 'Veera, we are hiding your identity for your security. If your CEO identity is revealed, your other identity could also be exposed easily.'"

"Veera said, 'It's not that easy, Uncle, to reveal my second identity. I know that. And about the CEO, one day I have to reveal myself. Why not now?'"

"Her uncle sighed and said, 'Okay, as you wish. But please, just be safe, beta. I have only you, Vansh, and your chachi in the name of family.'"

"Veera said, 'Yes, Chachu, I know. Don't be sad and don't stress. It's just a revelation about me, and you will also be proud of me.'"

I will always be proud and there for you veera; raghav said.

"Okay, uncle. Now, bye. I have to get ready because today is the big day when THE GREAT VEERA RAJAVANSH will be revealing herself," Veera said in a dramatic way, and both her uncle and she started to laugh.

raghav said ya ya go and get ready be safe and also keep vansh safe.

she said okay and then cut the call;

"As she is about to put her phone aside, her phone rings again, and she just gets irritated."

"So when she saw the user ID, it was her brother's call. She wondered why he was calling her this early in the morning. Nevertheless, she answered the phone."

vansh said; dii today you will be revealing your identity, did you forgot?

yes vansh I know ab subah jaakr office Mei Beth jaauu kya aaraam se 9 bje niklenge; Veera said 

(now should I go and sit at office at this early morning I'll leave at ease by 9 in the morning)

"And from the other side, he said, 'Dii, today you have a meeting with Ayaan Singhania at 12 pm, and the media will be there at 10 am, so we have to be prepared.'"

"Yes, yes, Vansh, I know, and about the meeting also. So, Mr. Ayaan Singhania, finally, we will meet again, and I am curious about your reaction," the last part she said in her mind, and then she said to Vansh.

vansh where are you at office?

NO dii itni jaldi jaakr kya krunga ??

(what will I do by going so early)??

then why you have called me??? khud toh side room Mei hai or mujhe office Jaane ke liye bolra!!

(you yourself is in the side room and telling me to go to the office)

Hidden truth of Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें