A Breakdown Part 2

Start from the beginning

"A Welsh man who was walking down the road. I'm sure Pansy and I looked suspicious. I had no choice, but to apparate in front of him. I was barely dressed," she replied. "You apparated in front of a muggle?" Severus asked her with wide eyes.

"Would you have preferred Pansy and I stayed to chat? I was almost naked except for the shirt she put on me," she replied. "Perhaps you shouldn't just apparate to random locations where no one knows how to find you," Lucius remarked.

"Sometimes I have to get away or I act like a caged animal," she grinned. "That's quite annoying," Lucius remarked as he looked over to Severus.

"Isn't it? Sometimes I regret teaching her how to apparate. When I refused to let her return to Hogwarts, she went to the train station and disappeared to Wales where I wouldn't be able to find her for two weeks," Severus responded.

"Don't worry, Lucius. I couldn't do it now. I would be tracked down like a criminal if I took the girls anywhere without his knowledge," Y/N grinned.

"Did you want me to come back?" Lucius asked her blankly. "I wasn't even thinking about you to be honest. I was playing with my Daddy," she glared at him when he asked. "Stop being insufferable. He's trying to make up with you," Severus grumbled at her.

"I thought we decided to take a break from all of this, to be honest. You agreed with that," Y/N remarked blankly. "Do you want me to leave?" Lucius grinned at her.

"No, you might as well stay since you are here," she replied cheekily. "Ask me to stay," Lucius told her with an evil little grin as he leaned back in the armchair.

"She's making you wait, unfortunately. If she didn't have the girls, I'd snatch her up for you Lucius," Severus remarked. "Will you stay?" she grumbled finally.

"Perhaps, it would be helpful if I went to pick us up something for dinner. You two can stay here and have your battle of wills," Severus teased them as he got up from the sofa.

"What are you getting?" she looked up at him excitedly. "I'm unsure. I will bring you a treat though," he smirked at her. "I love treats," she smiled.

"We are all going to talk when I get home. Get everything you don't wish me to hear out of the way before I get back," Severus teased her before leaning down for a kiss. "I have nothing to say," she replied after their kiss.

As soon as Severus had apparated away, Lucius said, "I still feel as if you lied to me today," he remarked. "I feel as if it wasn't a lie. I suppose we are at an impasse. I did what I said I was going to do eventually. You could tell when you appeared at the fountain that I didn't want to speak to you," she replied blankly.

The girls were done nursing and crawling all over her. She leaned down, placing them on the floor to take off as she redressed herself. "Perhaps not a lie but it wasn't the truth. When you say you are going to do something, you should do it," Lucius scolded her.

"I apologize for the misunderstanding. That's the best you will get," Y/N replied. "What if I had said I was going to be somewhere, but I made a stop first as you did? You would most likely start to question if I were telling the truth," he replied in a slightly annoyed tone.

"I understand. I won't do it again. Sometimes, I just need a moment to myself," she replied as she got up. She took out a little basket of toys for the girls to crawl to on the carpet.

"If you need a moment alone, just say that instead of telling me you are going to do something else," Lucius remarked as he sat on the carpet next to her.