𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut, oral, teasing?, fingering in public ish sex
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: on a special occasion (unnamed) you go to a restaurant. you start teasing Paul and suck him off even with the waiter there so Paul fucks you in the bathroom, even when two women come in...
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1964

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

It started out very innocently, at first Paul pulled out the chair for you and his hand just so happened to grace against your exposed skin by accident. The table he had picked was at the back of the restaurant away from the prying eyes of strangers. You knew better and faked not knowing what he had done, both his fleeting touch and choice of table. He sat in front of you and you leaned forward, pressing your breasts together as you casually looked at the menu. Paul's eyes were all over you and you felt it.

When the server came by Paul ordered for the both of you without looking away from you. You held the wine of glass against your lips and sipped on it, your eyes closing delicately. Each bite you took from your food was slow, your lips wrapping around the fork. "How's the new album coming?" you asked looking at Paul.

He started talking about the album and the studio. You nodded but you were more focused on your feet and how it was rubbing up and down his leg. Paul jerked forward and coughed. "y/n..." he chuckled moving his legs. You looked at him innocently.

"Yes, Paulie?" you wondered. "Is everything okay?" He looked at you knowingly but you continued with your act. Paul resumed with his talk and changed the subject to something else. When you didn't get the reaction you wanted you decided to try something else. You pushed your chair back alarming Paul.

"Where are you going?" asked Paul.

"Nowhere." you winked lowering yourself, Paul eyed you, confusion painted on his face. You giggled and got under the long cloths. He pulled back and looked at you from under the tables. You reached up to his trousers and undid his belt, his eyes went wide from surprise but you continued. Paul looked around to make sure no one was around before maintaining eye contact with you. You opened up his trousers and lowered them and his boxers just enough for his cock to be out.

You slipped it into your mouth and started sucking him off, your eyes never leaving his. With your hand, you pumped whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth. You pulled his chair forward so you were hidden and got to work. Paul relaxed, one hand going to your hair while the other rested on the table. His lips were slightly parted.

A set of footsteps got louder and louder and Paul rushed to sit up and cover you. The waiter had arrived with the food. You grinned to yourself and moaned quietly to send vibrations around his cock. Paul stifled a moan with a cough and his whole body shook alarming the server. "Are you okay sir?" he asked with a concerned tone.

"Yes- yes, I'm fine." he lied as he bit down on his hand. You chuckled and went faster, your hand playing with his balls at the same time. Paul flinched and leaned forward.

"Are you sure sir?" the waiter pressed on.

"Yeap! Thank you for the food." Paul forced a smile but the waiter was still not convinced.

"Is there anything I can get you?" he asked as you went quicker, you took all of him inside your mouth and his tip hit the back of your throat. Paul twitched inside of you and you knew he was close. Your tongue went up and down the side of his cock. You quickened your pace and used both your hands on his balls on whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth.

"Yes, thank you but everything is fine," Paul assured him, his voice strained. The waiter nodded and left. Paul sighed and leaned back as he came in your mouth. You swallowed him, sat back down and proudly grin at him as you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand. Paul raised an eyebrow at your smug smirk. He was not letting you get away with this.

"Bathroom. Now," he ordered, his voice deep. Paul stood up and took your hand, dragging you behind him as he entered the bathroom. He gently shoved you into a stall and closed the door behind him. Paul pressed you against the side of the wall and slowly undid the zip on your dress. His fingers lingered in your back. You shivered at his touch and gently moaned.

Paul set his right hand on your hip, pushing you against the wall, and his other hand undid his trousers before they went to your entrance. He slipped two fingers inside of you and attached his lips to your neck, leaving lovebites behind. You moaned quietly and rolled your hips. "You like that, huh?" he asked. "Don't you, you little slut." he held on your hip tightly and stopped you from moving. "Why did you do that?" Paul asked as he curled his fingers, you moaned and did not reply. "Words," he ordered

"I don't know, sir," you replied.

"Well, you are going to be punished for being such a little slut," Paul warned, he slipped his fingers out and before you could say anything or even react he slipped himself inside. Paul pressed his body against yours, pushing you against the cold wall. He set a brutally fast pace, you cried out his name and his hand flew to your mouth. "Do you want everyone to hear?" he asked, you quickly shook your head. You bit your lip and moaned behind his hand.

Paul continued slamming into you, your eyes rolled back as he hit that one spot that made you go limp. He held onto you and chuckled into your ear asking you if you liked that. You nodded as your head fell back onto his shoulders. Paul turned his head and kissed your lip. Just as you began to clench around him and get closer to your release the door opened and two women came in.

You could hear them chat as the retouched their makeup. Paul had stopped and you reached to your clit to rub it. Using the hand that had previously been on your mouth, Paul slapped your hand away and tutted in your ear. "Only I get to touch you, got it?" you bit your lip and nodded. He circled your clit excruciatingly slow.

It was proving hard to keep yourself together and not cum or moan out without Paul's hand on your mouth but you managed it. Your hands were pressed against the wall as Paul slid in and out of you at the same slow pace of his fingers on your clit. As soon as the women were gone he was slamming into you, the sudden change made you gasp and release all over him. Paul finished himself off, fucking you both through your orgasms.

He slid out of you and you wince, your legs trembling. Paul wrapped his arms around you, his other hand putting your clothes back on. He gently spun you around and tucked your hair behind your ears. "You okay?" he asked, his voice much more quite and caring than before. You nodded and kissed him. "Let's go home."

"What about the food?" you asked.

"Don't worry about the food." he laughed as he kissed your forehead. "I'll have it packed and sent home."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───