𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut ofc
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1967

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

Paul takes a drag from his cigarette and exhales the smoke in a smooth motion. You notice how good he looks as he sits there. His brown hair is slightly ruffled but his mustache is perfectly groomed showcasing his lips. Your eyes zero in on them as he takes another puff on his cigarette. They way they curl around the tip of the cigarette as he takes another hit. You're completely enamored by him.

"What?" Paul asks, finally noticing your gaze. A smile dances on his lips as he moves his hand up your thigh.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view," you respond, sitting up and giving him a kiss.

You caress his face with your thumb, his freshly shaved face feels silky smooth under your touch. Paul's hands gently brush along your hips. A shiver is sent up your spine as he teases your lower back.

"You should be paying attention to the TV. You've made me watch three hours of this stuff," Paul jokes.

"Sorry baby, I just got distracted by your handsome face," you say in a teasing tone. You press kisses down his neck, grazing his Adam's apple with your tongue. Paul lets out a hushed moan as you make your way down his chest.

"Know one way you can make it up to me," Paul says breathlessly.

"Oh? And what's that?"

Paul gives you a knowing look and you immediately know what he wants. Your hand runs down his stomach to his bulge while you continue kissing Paul's chest. A moan escapes your lips as you feel how hard he's gotten under your touch, his cock straining against his pants. Paul whispers your name as you tease him through his pants.

"You like that, baby?" you whisper. Paul doesn't respond, instead he unzips his pants and pulls them down.

His cock springs free from its confines, his tip already pink in frustration. His flush head leaks with precum when you trace over the veins running through his member with your finger.
You decide not to torment him anymore and give him a release. There's a dull thud as your knees hit the wood floor in front of Paul. You stroke him only a few times before putting him in your mouth. The salty taste of precum coats your tongue as you take him in. A soft whimper escapes Paul's lips, only further encouraging your ministrations.

Your hands hold his cock firmly at the base as you bob your head up and down his shaft. Your tongue curls around his tip, every movement eliciting a response from Paul. His hands grip your hair in an attempt to set a pace, but you move on your own. You suck, lick, and kiss every inch of his perfect dick that you can. You lightly squeeze his balls as you deep throat his length.

"Oh fuck don't stop, l'm close!" Paul moans. He juts his hips into your face, using your mouth to finish himself off.

His warm cum hits the back of throat in thin ropes. You milk every last drop from Paul's sensitive shaft into your mouth.

"F-f-fuck," Paul sighs, his eyes roll up towards the ceiling.

You smile gleefully after swallowing his spend. "Did I make it up to you?"

"Ha, you way more than that."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───