𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1969 (sry)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

it's been 8 years since you and Paul have gotten together, you guys met early 1961, back when The Beatles were still performing at the infamous Cavern Club. You showed up to every show and ultimately got the attention of the handsome bassist, after that night, you and him have been pretty much inseparable. At the beginning of your relationship, Paul was very shy, and would let you take the reigns when it came to bedroom activities. But, something changed, to say the least. As the Beatles grew bigger and more popular, the more confident Paul grew. And it wasn't just an egocentric kinda thing, he started to really push himself when it came to sex as well. Especially now, with how stressed he is with the band seemingly falling apart, even though he doesn't want to admit it, and obviously you don't either. And the numerous moments in between when John hit on you when drunk and apologizing in the morning after Paul's scolding.

"I just don't understand it, y/n." Paul sighed, looking at the copious amounts of song writing material on the table. You looked at him, with nothing but sympathy, you know that Paul is truly trying his best and how passionate he is about the band, it truly is exceptional.

"Paul, I promise, everything will be fine." You say softly, bringing your hands to his shoulders and slowly massage them. You felt him groan as his head laid against your chest. This went on for a minute or so until he turned around and gave you a soft kiss, Paul was always such a passionate lover, he usually was never too rough, even though he sure tried.

"Y/n, I want to try something, I heard it helps with stress, at least, something to do with what John was rambling about earlier, but, I wanted to ask you if you want me to be... rougher, in bed." You blushed as he explained, you've never done that before, but as much stress he's been dealing with lately, you couldn't help but not give in to what he wants.

"Of course, we can try. That's fine with me." You said, you smiled as Paul's eyes grew wide and giggled, he honestly didn't think you'd agree to it. Paul picked up bridal style and took you to the bedroom and threw you on the bed. You pulled yourself up by your elbows to see the look Paul's eyes change, they looked darker than usual, and filled with lust. Your breath hitched as he slowly unbuttoned his vest and the white button up he had underneath. Today was a very stressful day for him, whether it be him and George bickering or John completing spacing out or having pda with Yoko.

"Strip for me, love." He demanded. His voice deeper than usual. You immediately got on your knees on the bed and unbuttoned your blue cardigan along with your white top, along with your black, lacy bra you had been wearing. Paul seemed to be impatient as he grabbed your knees and pulled from under them so you fell on your back, as he nearly ripped off your black skirt and panties. This was definitely not the norm for him. He spent no time slipping a finger into you without warning, causing you to arch your back and moan loudly. He immediately shoved a second one in, causing you to gasp, he's usually very slow in mid movements, but this definitely is different, he's wasting no time. His fingers always manage to hit your sweet spot as his fingers curled. Causing your legs to shake as you continued to moan.

"Never noticed how needy you are, love. I think I'm gonna need some convincing if you want me to do more than this." He said, kissing your forehead, although his fingers felt ethereal, you did wish he was actually inside you, especially at such a fast and deep pace he was going.

"P-Paul, please, I need you." You moaned out shakily, a huge grin painted his face, as he slowly unbuttoned his pants in a excruciatingly slow pace, which made your thighs clench.

"Paul, come on, please I need-" you stopped dead in your tracks as Paul shoved his entire length into you at one go, causing you to yelp out. Paul gave you no time to adjust, which he usually does, and just immediately started a hard pace.

"Come on, you asked for this. This is what you get for rushing me." Paul grunted, you cried out as he hit all the right spots, you have no idea where this type of Paul has been all your life, well, the last 8 years, but you weren't complaining. You have never felt yourself so close to the edge before, it never came this fast. You could feel the warm feeling in your stomach growing, you felt as if you were a ticking time bomb.

"P-Paul-" you gasped.

"Already? I don't know, should I let you cum?" He says, in a very breathy tone as he lets out groan after groan. He never made you beg before.

"P-please Paul! Please let me cum, please!" You cried out, Paul spent no time rubbing your clit before you felt the feeling in your stomach snap and you let go all over him. Paul didn't stop, though. You felt yourself started to get overstimulated, tears started to brim your eyes and the shakiness you were feeling wouldn't subside.

"I know, I know, I'm almost there, love." He moaned, after about three more thrusts, he came inside you with a loud groan. Which is probably the hottest thing you've ever heard. His long, dark brown hair disheveled, and his face was flushed. He looked so darkly beautiful. He laid next to you and kissed your face all over, no matter how rough he was, he will always be the same boy you fell in love with in Liverpool.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───