𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: sex! LLL
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1969?
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: reunion sex with McBeardy

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

The jingle of the keys could be heard throughout the house. You sat up in your bed and looked outside the bedroom's door. It was him, he was back. You rushed downstairs taking two steps at a time and nearly falling down them. The door wasn't even open yet but there you stood patiently waiting for it to open. Paul finally opened the door, he was looking
down, probably tired from his trip.

When he saw your bare feet his head shot up to look at you. A smile quickly took over the frown that spoiled his soft-featured face. You smiled back and threw your arms around him. He caught you, stopping both of you from falling back. You buried your head in his neck, his bread tickling you. Paul took a step inside, his suit case by his side, and closed the door with his foot.

You pulled your head away and kissed him, your hands moving to cup his furry cheeks. Your fingers were deep in his beard as he kissed you back. You deepened the kiss rolling your body onto his, grinding softly onto his crotch. He chuckled and pushed you against the wall. You only pulled away for air, you both took the time to study each other's faces, see what had changed during the time you spent apart.

"Yer so cute." Paul murmured as he pushed your hair out of your face and kissed you roughly. His hand snaked up your (his) t-shirt and you heard him chuckle when he didn't come across your bra. You melted in his arms as his hand cupped your breast. He massaged it and moved his mouth to that area.

Paul ducked under your (his) t-shirt and sucked on your hard nipple. You laced your hands through his long hair and pulled on it. The vibration that came from his mouth made your knees weak but Paul had a firm grip on your hip that held you up. You whimpered at his touch and sweet words he whispered against your skin.

"Easy love, I got you." he said kissing you softly. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" he chuckled softly. You nodded and pulled him in for a kiss, your hand sneakily sliding down to his crotch. He bent forward at the feeling of your fingers around his hardening cock and his expression changed.

"Bedroom. Now." he muttered pulling on your hand.

"Wait. Guest room." you pulled him into the guest room and jumped onto the neatly-made bed. Paul smiled as he pulled the t-shirt he wore over his head. You watched as he shook his hair at of his face and wondered how you got to be with someone so stunningly beautiful.

He bit his lower lip and walked to you. You giggled, plopping your weight up onto your elbows to see him properly. Paul got onto the bed and pulled you closer to him by your hips. He slowly pulled your bottoms down and slipped off your underwear, planting a kiss on each centimetre he saw of your exposed skin. He started off with a kiss on the inside of your thigh and worked his way up. His beard making you tingle and wiggle under him.

Paul looked up to you, you had pulled a pillow under your head so you got a good view of him. He bit his plump, lower lip before pressing a kiss onto your core. You rolled your hips to get more pleasure. Paul gave in to your silent 'please; and slipped his tongue inside of you. You continued moving your hips. He moved his mouth in sync to your movements.

Your breathing started getting quicker but you weren't ready to cum yet. You wrapped your legs around his neck and pulled him closer. Your fingers went to his hair and you, with everything you had inside of yourself, pulled him away. Paul cocked an eyebrow and started at you, a puzzled look on his face.

"Inside of me." you panted as you pulled your t-shirt over head. Paul grinned and nodded, his hands going to his belt buckle to undo it. You let your head fall back and listened to the rough fabric of his jeans drop onto the floor. He pulled his boxers off and hovered above you. Paul reached between you and rubbed his tip against your entrance.

His forearms were on either side of you holding his weight up. You looked up at him and admired the way his hair fell on either side of his face. His eyes were bright and happy, you hadn't seen him this way in a long time. Paul leaned to kiss you and you giggled at the feeling of his facial hair. He chuckled as your giggles turned into moans.

A sigh came out from both of you when he bottomed out. He stretched you out something you missed, your hands went to his back as you clutched onto his shoulders. Paul started moving, nearly fully pulling out before slamming back in. You cried out his name, your nails digging onto his back leaving scratches across it.

His pace quickened and your moans got louder. Paul wasn't shy either, he called out your name and told you how much he missed you. His mouth was soon attached to your neck. You wrapped your legs around his hips making him go deeper. "Fuck!" you yelled in unison at the new angle making you both laugh. He hung his head as he concentrated in making you both cum.

You came first, your walls clenching around him and whole body tensing up. Paul came a little while later filling you up to the brim and when he slipped out you, he closed your legs to make sure nothing would come out.

"Fucking hell yn, I missed ya." he said reaching to kiss you. Paul rested his head on top of your chest and you took his opportunity to ran your fingers through his hair.

"I missed you too Paulie." you replied, smiling as he purred.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───