𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐬 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut!
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Early 1969.
paul mccartney x reader ↲

                    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-ミ★

"Two of us riding nowhere, spending someone's hard earned pay" Paul sang into the mic, everyone else humming along. It was a grand time; practice, where everyone could goof around and be themselves instead of putting on that sweet and supple stage persona. Everyone was young and stupid, and that was the best part.

You were practically a groupie, just good at playing the bass. That's what made you a beatle. Your ability to play was as good as paul's, and that shocked him. He'd never seen a woman play as well as you. You just had so much funk to you; you could rock! when you played, his breath caught in his throat and his palms began to sweat. He couldn't believe the effect you had on him. he loved you as much as you loved him but damn, could you groove. he was envious of that. Was it real? Were you real? Heaven sent, he thought, you were heaven sent.

Paul placed his guitar down in an effort to get closer to you. george and john took over. He pranced over to you, still singing, arms wide open. "You and me, sunday driving, not arriving. on our way back home." He sang, taking you in his arms and dancing with you around the room. It was nonsense really, he didn't know how to dance, neither did you. The moment was rather intimate; his arms around your waist, spinning you around with him, you holding his shoulders, hands in his hair. "We're on our way home, we're on our way home, we're going home!!" He sang in your ear, jumping up and down now, spinning you and dipping you, laughing his head off.

-ミ★

After practice, you, george and paul had a habit of cleaning up the studio together because the others (john and ringo) trashed it. You all hated messes and made sure they were cleaned by the end of the day. George had to leave early for some doctors appointment; so there you were. you and paul, paul and you, in the studio, alone.

There you were, cleaning, both reaching for the same beer bottle. You knew he was going for it, and delayed, now you reached for it too. you wanted him to think it was an accident. How cliche yet stupidly romantic. Your hands touched and you both looked at each other with a smile. "sorry bout that.." he smiled, brushing a piece of hair from his face. Your stare lingered and nobody moved. Another intimate moment you'd found yourself in that day. How romantic.

"hey paul?" you asked, his eyes fluttering shut then open, his smile growing wider. "yeah?" "can i kiss you?" his eyes widened and his smile faded. shit. "can you kiss me?" he asked.. he stifled a chuckle and nodded.. "you didn't have to ask, you could've just done it.." he laughed, placing a hand on your cheek and pulling you by your waist. "oh yeah, sorry mr. stud muffin.. maybe you wouldn't have liked that.." you laughed, placing your hand behind his head and kissing him gently. His lips were chapped but sweet, having a taste of minty chapstick on them. He kissed you long and hard, with a feverish shake. He couldn't believe he was kissing you; finally. He'd dreamed about it hundreds of times, but this was real, you were real. Something changed in both of you. Your taste made him want more. He craved more. "i can guaranteed, i would've loved it..." he groaned, pulling you closer.

As you two kissed, he slotted his thigh between your legs and started to grind into you. Jeez, something about that really got you going.. him being so desperate for anything. He had been dreaming about this moment for years, ever since he'd known you, ever since you joined his band. Fuck, he wanted you, and you wanted him. The way he humped you made you ache for more. "please, paul.. oh god.." you moaned, pulling his hair, and humping back, steadying his pace. "paul, baby.. christ..." his arms held you tighter than you thought anyone could. He held his thigh between your legs and humped your leg, groaning at the sensation. He felt like a whore, but he didn't care, he just wanted to get off with you, to you..

The kisses turned sloppy now, him groaning at the sensation of your leg rubbing against his crotch. He couldn't help it, he really was getting off like this. "please, i need more.." he mumbled, placing kisses on your neck, rubbing his hands up and down your waist. He started to twitch in your arms, groaning incoherent things under his breath.. "fuck.." he whispered. he had just creamed his pants.. "can i.. you know.."

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" you asked, placing your hand on his thigh while he sat at the head of the conference table.. "yeah, i'm sure.. are you sure?" you nodded and continued on your way. You unbuttoned his pants and helped him take them off. You reached in his boxers and pulled out his hard cock. He mumbled something under his breath and whimpered when you teased the head, pumping his cock gently and pressing a kiss on it. Finally, you took him in your mouth, making sure your lips covered your teeth as you sucked and licked his cock. He was big, but not too big, which was perfect for you. you rubbed his thighs, bottoming out on his cock before returning to the top to suck his tip. He groaned, throwing his head back and gripping your head, moving you up and down on him. "oh jeez.. i'm going to-" he cut himself off with moans, cumming down your throat. "cum.." he mumbled, petting the top of your head as you sucked a bit longer till he stopped twitching and went soft in your mouth. You swallowed his seed and kissed his thighs again.. "you took me so good," he cooed, caressing your cheek.

"your turn.." he giggled, "you okay with that?" you nodded and he continued, unbuttoning your bell bottoms and pulling them down. He laid you down on the conference table and kissed down your body, making sure you knew how loved you were. when he got to your crotch, he left small hickeys on your thighs. he spread you open with his fingers, placing a kiss on your clit. You pushed his head closer, not on purpose, just out of instinct. "sorry.." you mumbled, holding his hair out of his face as he licked a stripe up your pussy. He hummed into you, licking and sucking at your clit, rubbing his fingers along your slit as you moaned for him to go faster; so he did. You pulled his hair as he went down on you, moaning his name as he eat you out.. he was too damn good at everything he did.. "paul, i'm gonna cum!" he laughed, his touch tickling you as he lifted you closer to his mouth, licking at you faster. You came into his mouth and he took it all, licking every last drop. "jesus.." you groaned, pushing the hair out of his face as he continued, slowing down now.. he kissed your thighs, moving up to your chest, then your face, giving you sloppy kisses as he grinded up against you again.

"You're still on the pill?" he whispered, holding you above him as you nodded. "alright.." he smiled, sliding himself inside you, grasping onto your shoulders now as he held you close, moaning into your ear.. "yes.. oh god!" he laughed, his beard tickling your collarbone as he buried his head in your neck.. "fuck, paul.." you moaned, pulling his hair as he thrusted into you, bottoming out and then holding you there for a moment, to let you adjust, before continuing. "right there, baby.." he kissed your neck; drunk from your touch. He thrusted faster as you scratched at his back, holding his as close as possible, kissing his neck as he fucked you. You'd never felt anything as good as this. you thought people were over exaggerating when they said "nothing was better than sex", but you thought they could be right.. the feeling of his tip hitting your g-spot had you gasping for air as he thrusted faster, moaning into your neck.

"i love you.." he mumbled. He'd dreamt of this moment before, but never did he think you'd take him so well. "i love you too.." you whispered, kissing behind his ear then down his neck, rubbing his chest. He garbled some incoherent words before cumming inside you, pulling at the back of your hair.. "jesus!" he groaned before continuing, waiting for you.. You were close, too stunned to speak, the liquid dripping out of your hole and down your legs. "i- um.. ugh!" was all you could get out before you came on his cock, kissing him sloppily.

He held you tight, sitting you in his lap in the meeting chair, playing with your hair as you slept.. you were the most beautiful person to him, and he hoped you slept well knowing you just became his person of interest forevermore.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───