𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐌𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Sexual content, oral (male receiving), denied orgasm.
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1964.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

"What if- What if we get caught?" "We won't get caught, darling, I promise you."

Constant reassurance and roaming hands were all it took for her to give in, Paul's pretty eyes on her body and puckered lips on her neck could win her over any day. It wasn't hard in the slightest.

He trailed his lips down the length of her neck, arms desperately finding her waist just to pull your into his lap. She gasped, feeling his hard erection against her bottom, a wave of pride and a small smirk rushing over her, because she knew she did that, it was all her fault.

"Please, Pauly," She batted her eyelashes, looking up at him with her big, innocent-looking eyes. She knew this would get him all riled up, wanting to fuck her fast and extremely fucking hard. It's how the both of them liked it. However, when she talked like that, when she put on her innocent act, all he wanted was for her to suck him off till her jaw hurt like hell.

"You gonna make me feel good, doll?" He stroked the side of her cheek softly with his knuckles, lips turning up into a smirk as she nodded eagerly, knowing just how to please him in that moment.

Crawling off of his lap, she sunk to the floor, slapping his hands away as he attempted at unbuckling his belt. That was her job.

This wasn't exactly the norm for either of them, the two were dating, though they hadn't really gone as far as the occasional makeout session. Teasing touches and flirty remarks were usually shared between them, though both never really had the guts to do anything about the sexual tension that had built itself between them for god knows how long.

It had started off with a kiss, a kiss that brought butterflies to their stomach, a kiss that they couldn't bring themselves to end. And it led them to this, to y/n on her knees in front of Paul with his underwear around his ankles and his cock down her throat.

They wouldn't have had a care in the world if anyone saw them, unless it was her brother. John. All throughout her life, her brother had always been so protective of y/n, always telling the boys to lay off, and if they didn't, he'd most likely kill them. It was all fun and games, at least that's what everyone thought. Though, here she was, with her boyfriend Paul, her hand grasped around his length, while his were in her hair, guiding her as she bobbed her head to the rhythm of his upward thrusts.

Her tongue trailed the prominent vein that travelled along the length of his cock, earning a rather throaty moan from Paul in response.

"Oh, princess, I'm gonna cum in that pretty little mouth of yours," she hummed against him seductively, looking up at him through her lashes, but before he had the chance to reach his high like the both of them had wanted for god knows how long, the last person they'd ever want to see right then had trudged through the door.

Oblivious to what was going on just metres away from him, he called out for their names, wondering just where they had gotten off to since he had left.

"Y/n! Where are yo- what the fuck!" His eyes widened at the scene in front of him, before realising how disgusting it actually was to him, covering his eyes from being so repulsed, but also from having the dignity to save themselves the embarrassment. Though that was kind of useless.

"Paul, I swear to god, if you don't get your dick out of my sisters mouth I will kick you out of the band," he scrambled to get up, pushing y/n away from his member, still standing up right, still wanting to cum so bad. He cursed John in his head, how could he leave him with blue balls? Though, he did understand that it was his sister they were talking about. He tucked himself back into his slacks, shoving his hands over his crotch, not wanting his band mate to see his still obvious erection that y/n had managed to cause.

"And for god sake, y/n. Sort yourself out," he motioned towards her disheveled state, some of Paul's pre-cum dribbling down her chin, something she desperately tried to get rid of with the back of her hand.

The two had convinced him to let them stay together while the others went out, the three oblivious to what was going on behind their backs. They hadn't a clue that they were dating. How could they? They were always so discreet.

John's voice was rather calm, though they could see the fire behind his eyes as he spoke.

"Y/n, you're grounded, go to your room," "but-" "What did I just say?" She huffed, kicking the carpet with her bare feet before plodding up the staircase. She knew better than to argue with him, especially in his state.

"Paul, I love you, but if you ever think of touching my sister ever again, I will fucking kill you," he muttered, "you understand me?"

Paul looked at his hands, fiddling with his fingers bashfully. "I understand," he squeaked, not daring to look into his burning eyes. "I didn't hear you," he mocked, urging him to say it again, just that little bit louder, all for his own satisfaction. "I understand," he spoke, voice still wavering, though he wasn't sure whether it was from his denied orgasm or the fright his friend inflicted upon him.

"And don't think I'm not gonna tell the others about this," he shook his head whilst walking out of the room, making his way up the stairs towards y/n's designated bedroom.

"Fucking asshole."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───