𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Early 60s
𝐀/𝐍: This is not my story but i found it interesting so i wanted to publish it here!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

"I got the new Elvis album, is it alright?" asked Paul over his shoulder.

You nodded and quickly realised he couldn't see you. "Yes, you said, clearing your throat.

Your eyes roamed the room, it was small with just his bed, desk, a bookshelf and a guitar on the corner. The bookshelf had a couple of records, you could spot some of your favourite albums.

Paul carefully pulled the vinyl out of its sleeve and placed it on the turntable. He leaned over and placed the needle on the record with extreme concentration and delicacy. After a few crackles, Elvis' smooth voice filled the small room.

"You alright?" Paul asked as he sat down next to you. The side of his thigh touch yours, and you felt a tickling sensation in your heart.

"Yes Paulie, thank you." you said, not meeting his eyes.
He cupped your face, slowly moving you to face him. He scanned your eyes, his thumb brushing your cheek. You swallowed, eyes moving between his. Paul slowly leaned towards you, your lips met and you sighed, moving your lips against his.

His hand went to the back of your neck, pulling you closer against him. You moved, your leg swinging over his. You slid against his body and gasped when you felt his boner against yourself.

You felt him smile against the kiss and smiled back. His hands went to your hips, guiding them forwards and backwards against him. You quietly moaned into the kiss and tugged on the hairs at the back of his head.

"Paul..." you moaned, pulling back and moving your hips faster, the friction making you groan.

He kissed your exposed neck, you titled your head sideways to give him more room. One of his hands went to your breasts, he squeezed them once and moved his hand under your shirt. You allowed him to cup your bare breast over your bra and moved faster. Paul reached behind you, one hand on your ass, and tugged on the bottom of your shirt.

"Can this come off?" he asked, pulling away from your neck to look up at you. You looked into his eyes and nodded. He briefly kissed you and pulled himself away from you. You lifted your arms above your head and helped Paul as he took your top off.

His eyes went to your breasts, he kissed the top of a breast and squeezed the other. You sighed, melting against him, your hands tugging on his hair, pulling him closer to your breasts.