𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: sexual content - smut ensues, Unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it), begging, sir kink.
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1964

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

His lips trailed hot, wet, fiery kisses down the length of her neck, stopping to suck on her collar bone, causing the blood to rush to the surface and create a delicious bruise. His hands stroking her sides while hers were tangled in his hair, eyes so erotically dark, she hadn't a clue whether it was from the amount of lust that was pulsing through his bloodstream or the darkness of the room they were in.

"P-Paul, please," she whined, watching bashfully as he pumped his erect cock with his fist, teasing her with the tip of his head only to pull back once again. He was a tease, a big one at that.

"Beg," one word that had her whimpering from under him, his teeth clenched, refraining himself from shoving his length inside of her then and there. She shook her head with a blush on her cheeks, the rosey dusting coating her features from the tip of her ears to the bottom of her neck. She felt so embarrassed! He knew fair well that she didn't like saying such crude things out loud, and the smirk on his lips said it all.

"Beg for my cock, sweetheart, or you're not going to cum tonight," she groaned in protest, kicking her legs a little as he pinned her arms to the mattress, awaiting her response just the way he wanted it.

"P-please, sir, I want you inside of me. I want you to make me feel so, so good like you always do," her voice raised as she grew more and more confident with her choice of words. "Only you can fuck me, sir. Only you can make me cum so, so hard that I can't-"

She had no need to say anymore, his cock plunging into her wetness, balls deep into her with one thrust. She moaned out, the pretty sound bouncing from wall to wall; she wouldn't be surprised if the neighbours filed a complaint. His hips jutted against hers in a viciously fast pace, fingers digging into her hips, most likely leaving bruises in their wake. She didn't mind at all, in fact, she loved the rough side of him, it never seized to disappoint or get old.

"I'm so- I'm so close!" She squeaked, choking on a breath as she struggled to breathe properly, her chest heaving and her breathing laboured. "I'm going to cum," her voice had heightened by octaves, hands tugging at his tousled hair and clawing at his scalp.

"Let go, princess. Cum for me, let it all out," he cooed, his words immediately causing her pussy to clench around his throbbing member and her orgasm to erupt. She had fallen off of the edge, landing into a pit of pure ecstasy, her moans and whimpers only fuelling his quickly coming orgasm. Her body shook with heaves and spasms, her hands desperately clutching at his shoulders as he stilled inside of her, his cum spirting from his cock in thick stripes, painting her walls. Pulling out of her, he opened her thighs up, watching with his bottom lip between his teeth as his cum slowly dripped from her quivering pussy. Her clit still pulsating as she lay in a pool of her own sweat.

"Come on, sweetie," he sighed, kissing her thighs, pulling her up into his arms and tugging her gently towards the bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed, eh?"

ミ★

Sunny rays shone through the window panes, casting a beautiful light on y/n's peaceful features. Her eyes fluttering open merely seconds later as Paul had shook her shoulder lightly, whispering sweet little nothings into her ear, always knowing the best and most efficient ways of waking her up.

"Morning, sir," she greeted with a giggle, reminding him of their previous events the night before.

"Morning, my love," he smiled with sleepy eyes, "d'you sleep well?"

She nodded, throwing the cover off of her naked body, attempting to stand, only for her knees to buckle and her bottom to land upon the mattress, earning a quiet chuckle from Paul and a rather loud huff from y/n. She knew she was up for a couple hours of teasing that she wasn't too happy about.

"I told you I was gonna fuck you until you wouldn't be able to walk, princess," she scoffed at him, a sharp glare aiming his way before he let out a sigh and got up, helping her - one by one - get on her desired clothing for the day.

"Just," she looked at him, a raspberry blush dusting her cheeks like powdered sugar on a cake. "Please don't tell the boys what we were up to last night,"

"I have a feeling they already know."

☆彡

"Well, well, well. Can you believe it?" John applauded sarcastically, a cocky smirk gracing his thin lips. "They actually stopped fucking," y/n wouldn't dare look at the three band mates, staring at the floor bashfully as she fiddled with her fingers, Paul's arms still wrapped around her as she struggled to stand on her own two feet.

"You were so loud!" George, groaned dramatically, John soon joining in on some more quality teasing. He snapped his head back, mouth falling open as if in satisfaction. Moans and crude noises fell from his lips, the other two joining in, only leaving Paul to laugh at their comedic tendencies and y/n to grow hot, trying too hard to stifle a smile as she watched them pick fun.

Silly banter and teasing remarks scattered their conversations, John stopping when George had offered a cigarette, Paul immediately nodding his head in approval, taking it between his fingers. He had let go of y/n, her knees buckling once again and her legs shaking as if she would fall to the ground. Of course, the three boys had seen this, smiles plastered to their faces as they stifled a laugh, Ringo attempting to help her sit down before she would collapse.

"You know, you gotta lay off the sex, son. It's wearing the poor birdie out."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───