𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 (Smut)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Smut, idk
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1968

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

You love summertime.

It means finally getting to wear those skirts and dresses saved in your closet, going to the beach with Paul and suntanning... and also seeing ice cream trucks out and about! That, and the not-so-subtle looks your boyfriend gives you when you're wearing something particularly revealing.

Paul thinks summertime is going to murder him.

He has to see his girlfriend walking around in the prettiest dresses, the shortest skirts. And while you relax on the beach, Paul spends his time either ogling at all your skin on display or fending off all the assholes who are doing the same.

Today is no different. You're wearing a little bikini, breasts practically spilling out of your top. Paul had been smarter this time, though, and the two of you are at a private pool away from prying eyes. He's reclining on a pool chair, waiting for you to come back from the ice cream truck you swore you'd heard outside. It's adorable, how excited you always get when you hear that familiar tinkling melody. But the sight that greets him when you come back is anything but adorable.

You'd bought a cherry popsicle. It's so sweet and cool against your tongue, a welcome reprise from the hot weather outside. You're so focused on the taste of it inside your mouth that you don't notice the expression on Paul's face when you sit down at the edge of his chair.

"Sweetheart..." Paul trails off, watching as the popsicle disappears into your mouth. Your lips are all red now, stained from the cherry, and Paul can't help thinking about what they'd look like wrapped around something else instead.

You pull the treat out of your mouth with a pop, smiling at your boyfriend who's staring up at you. "What's the matter, Paul?"

"I... you..." Paul groans as you start licking it again. He can feel his cock growing harder in his swim trunks and it takes all his will power not to reach down and palm himself. "You're being such a tease."

"Hm?" You suck at the tip of the popsicle and, fuck, there's no way you don't know what you're doing to him.

Paul has had enough. He pulls you forward and kisses you, bruisingly hard. You gasp against his lips and he takes the opportunity to lick into your mouth, getting his own taste of the cherry. When he pulls away, you've got a dazed expression on your face.

"Paul," you scold, "you made me drop my popsicle." Paul looks down to see the red treat melting into the floor. You sigh and kneel between his legs and Paul jumps when he feels your hand at the waistband of his swim trunks.

"I guess I'll just have to suck on something else, then." You give Paul an impish smile before pulling out his cock. You lick up his length, not unlike you'd done to the popsicle, before wrapping your plump lips around the tip of his cock and he swears he sees stars.

Paul loves summertime.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───