𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 (Fluff)

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: FLOOFF (fluff) and sexual remarks. And always ignore my dumb mistakes :p
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 1969
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Paul and y/n cant keep their eyes off each other.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

At first it was small things. Paul had always been so sweet to you since you first met whether i'd be something chivalrous or comforting you when you were upset, he even taught you piano! which you would never admit to the boys but, you were terrible at playing before Paul. Now that a few years have passed and you've both grown into adults you started to develop feelings for the brown haired man. maybe it was his charm or, maybe it was his smile but either way you couldn't help but stare at him longer than you meant to. and you thank the stars he hasn't noticed you. You wouldn't know what to do if he caught you one of these times. Little did you know that he was secretly doing the same from across the studio. it wasn't until one day during a session, it was just you, Paul, George and John. but George was too busy fiddling with his guitar to see what was going on around him.  John was sitting next to Paul leaning over sheet music with a pencil in hand while they discussed song lyrics but they were on the other side of the room and you couldn't really hear what they were saying. You sat in the corner of the room cleaning your instrument mindlessly. moments like this bore you to death. waiting for what to do next. you weren't really the song writing type. you mostly liked creating melodies that fit with John or Pauls lyrics.

and that's how it started. it was stolen glances and then at one point you would start smiling and then he would too until one of the other boys pulled one of you out of your trance. and they would be too wrapped up in what was going on in the studio that day to notice. Another thing that started happening was making each other mess up during recordings. you would be on the other side of the room (like always.) and you would both just look at one another and start smiling. And If Paul was singing it would throw him off track and everyone would be like 'wtf is up with you paul?' but he would just make up some dumb excuse like. 'oh sorry i was thinking about a joke i heard earlier.' then as your secretive stares went on it would change to 'i was thinking about something y/n said.' and the boys would be kinda oblivious at first but then one day after you sat with Paul at his piano and you were both laughing and making up silly songs. They started to connect the pieces.

Paul had finally got enough courage to ask you out after a month of your shenanigans. But you both couldn't go out anywhere seeing as you would be mobbed by the press so he offers to cook at his house. That night the tension was too much for you both to handle anymore and that's when he kissed you for the first time. Ever since then nobody knew you and Paul were seeing one another outside of work besides John, George and Ringo. And oh boy would they tease you both for week. John even made up a song on the spot one day while you were waiting for George to get to the studio. Every passing second you wish George would walk through the door so you could get started for the day with how much you were blushing you swore your face looked like a tomato. John throws in a line about you both giving each other sex eyes and you sink into your shirt like a turtle.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───