𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐜'𝐬 (NSFW)

(18+)
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Minors dni, smut below.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꕥꕥꕥ

I know paul seems very submissive but i feel like he'd be a soft dom. he definitely has some controlling tendancies but he finds it hard to be rough with you, unless it's heavily discussed beforehand and he's sure you want it. i feel like he would sub if you asked him nicely but i'm not sure how comfortable he'd be with bottoming. he definitely likes having power over you but he's a service top at heart so your pleasure comes first.

• Secret masochist. he loves it when you dig your finger nails in his back or bite his neck. it lets him know he's doing a good job and being able to feel you so close to him is such a turn on. you found out when you were giving him a hickey and playfully bit down and he accidentally let out a moan. he blushed so hard.

• He doesn't like giving you visble hickeys. he gets possessive, don't get me wrong, but he prefers more subtle marks of his ownership over you like wearing a necklace with his initials or keeping his arm around your waist. he still gives you hickeys, just not in places other people could easily see. he likes knowing that only he can give them to you and that no one else even gets to see them.

• His favourite position is cowgirl but he holds you as flush to his body as possible the whole time. he likes being able to see you and having your body be easily accessible to him.

• I feel like he'd like the idea of pet play. having you be his obedient pet is very appealing to him. he has a deep rooted need to take care of you and have you rely on him but he's very hesitant to bring anything up to you. however the dynamic is definitely there between you two, you're a collar and a leash short of being his dog.

• He's a make love in the bed kind of guy. if he's really desperate to have you, he might fuck you up against a bathroom wall but he prefers to wait until you can go somewhere more comfortable.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───