𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 (𝟓𝟐)

𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I find myself transfixed by the woman standing before me, unable to tear my gaze away from her. Her image, tucked into my wallet.

A constant reminder of her beauty. In her presence, words couldn't escape me, and I'm left in awe. Despite my efforts to recall her, my mind wanders, lost in thought.

She sought solace in my room, plagued by nightmares much like my own. The torment of sleepless nights weighs heavily on us both, the memories haunting me whenever I close my eyes, accompanied by a persistent ache in my head.

Her voice trembles as she poses the question "do you remember me" her vulnerability evident in the slight quiver.

Meeting her gaze, I shake my head subtly in response.

A flinch crosses her features, prompting a frown from me. With a nod, she acknowledges my answer. "Okay," she whispers, her voice carrying a weight of resignation.

"Do I know you?" I take a step towards her, her eyes drawing me towards her, I come to stop infront of her

I lift my hand thinking for a second to whether touch her or not, I softly pull the strand of her hair behind her ear.

She looks up at me, her eyes doe and filled with some unexplainable emotion.

"It feels like I've known you forever and yet I can't remember you" I whisper to her

She stills for a moment

"I am your wife"

My hand falls from her hair, I look at her my pupils dilating and my eyes going wide, unease settles in my heart when I recall what she said

My wife?.... My wife?

Why would she lie to me. Hannah told me she was my girlfriend then who is this...women?

I turn around my mind going crazy with thoughts, I don't remember marrying her.. or even falling in love with her?

"No" I speak my knuckles turning white when I grip the table "You can't be"

I hear her steps behind me, She's leaving...

I get startle when she comes in between me and the table and connects her lip with mine.

Broken images flood my mind- a flash of beautiful girl with blurry face her light brown hair long and silky, fingers grazing my bare skin and then I feel dizziness.
It nearly knocks me over.

I take a step back, heat flashes across my skin, pain presses against my mind, dusty emotions trembles inside of me

I feel her taking a step towards me again, my eyes closes in reflexively. I breathe her and my mouth fills with flavour- a fragrance that feels to familiar

Her scent, her touch it's like I've lived this before. My heart picks up the pace.

Her hands on my shoulder, her lips on my jaw, my mind going blank, The familiar warmth contaminates my blood.

I am breathless, heart pounding. She touches me like she knows me. Her hands leave my face

I feel lost, searching for warmth I press closer to her without even meaning to, asking her for something I don't even understand what.

I feel her hands sliding inside my shirt, her palm on my chest. Skin to skin contact I feel my body on fire.

I feel this is wrong but I still lean into her letting her touch me however she needed