Epilogue

Roughly 4 months have passed since the loving couple had dinner with the Emperor and Empress on Malva Prime. Olga's pregnancy has progressed quite well as her appetite has picked up quite a bit, similar to how it was for Chloe and she now has to wear clothes that can accommodate her stomach's new size in order to make sure she is comfortable. Vargos naturally became even more nurturing towards her as each day progressed with her pregnancy and she couldn't be happier to see such a man, that was seen as intimidating by his peers, be so panicked whenever she tried to sit down on their couch. Vargos had bought their house in Alfheim and they moved close to Nol and Zelnos, as it was nice for Olga to be able to frequently talk with the wise high elf.

The move also prompted Chloe, who was nearing the final phase of her pregnancy, to move into the house Reesa bought for them on Alfheim as well. Chloe even met up with her mother and the two of them managed to make amends as Layla tearfully asked her daughter for forgiveness for her needless hatred towards her, and Chloe agreed, feeling like it was better to be on good terms with her mother for the sake of her rapidly approaching son. Turns out Layla had two daughters after Chloe that were saved shortly after Olga informed her of Layla being alive and the half dark elf girls met and bonded over the horrors they shared as children, much to the confusion of Olga.

Olga's Black Citadel was demolished as its purpose was fulfilled and the MPE had no real use for it as it wouldn't need to be used for defensive purposes like how Olga used it. The semen that the god of the dark elves left behind, that was used for the dark elves' "Birthing Ritual," was carefully stored away as it still had cultural significance to them. Since Olga technically had the highest rank among the dark elves now that she was the crown princess of Malva Prime, the other dark elves opted for her to keep it, and she had Vargos store it away on Alfheim in a special chamber designed to keep it preserved forever. She is currently debating if she should put it on display at a museum like Delva had suggested but she felt that would be a bit too disrespectful to her god, even if it would be well taken care of and be more useful as a tourist attraction than just being stored away in some fancy Malvan contraption.

Helga had left Niovallir as well and was living on the Angelo's home world with Jaxon, Olga's new step father, whom she later found out was a soldier deployed on Greystar when the fight between Jazel and the Soul Eater King happened. The magic tool obsessed woman got a tour of the MPE's magical research facility thanks to Vargos pulling some strings and she nearly fainted from all the mind blowing things she saw there. Olga had to listen to her mother rant and rave about it for nearly half a day, but she was more than willing to listen as it intrigued her too.

The dark elves had all left Niovallir after getting married to an Angelo and went to either Aquarius, Alfheim, or Malva Prime as they felt staying in a place that was meant to keep them safe from the filthy hands of the humans was no longer needed as their husbands were more than enough to protect them. At first, they were a bit sad to leave their home but at the same time, they didn't want to raise their future children underground and this alone was enough to sway them to leave Niovallir behind. Ulima and her androgynous Angelo husband stayed on Zeta-3 and moved to Aquarius, the city the MPE managed to build in less than three months, which still baffled Olga till this day. Kirza was the last to stay in Niovallir as she was the most sentimental about leaving it until she too opted to leave for the exact same reason as the others. Olga didn't know where she moved to but didn't particularly care as she wasn't too fond of the woman. When she left, Niovallir officially became a ghost town but that didn't stay true for long as the MPE turned it into a facility that would mine precious metals and ores that the dark elves knew about, yet didn't have any way of utilizing them, as the method to smelt them was too difficult with their limited resources.

Vargos told Olga that Kirza had requested to see her daughter Grace before she left Niovallir and that the two of them have been talking again after their bad separation. This eventually prompted Kirza to tell her daughter to try and get an Angelo husband but the widow wanted to wait as she still felt attached to her dead husband, though Vargos didn't think it would take too long as Grace too had urges that weren't being satisfied and after the poor widow saw her new step father when he brought Kirza over, he clearly stirred something inside of her.

Mistoria, one of the dark elves that was saved from Austia during the rescue mission Vargos initiated and the old friend of Olga's who she had foolishly rejected after she lost her purity to goblins, decided to see her again after feeling more confident. They are now on good terms and have been hanging out together as she was currently pregnant with the child of the last human master she had. The MPE has given her financial assistance as part of a program they have to help struggling parents like her care for her child without feeling helpless, something Olga praised greatly.

It was now the day of Eostia's invasion, which also meant it would be the end of Zeta-3's conquest as Eostia was the final step that Vargos had deliberately saved for last. Olga was looking forward to the shock and awe the human worms would feel when they were smacked in the back of the head by the MPE out of nowhere. Although she personally would have preferred them to be enslaved the same way they enslaved her people, she would have to settle with seeing them face a humiliating loss, similar to what happened to her at the Black Citadel that fateful day.

Olga was laying comfortably on a luxurious couch next to Vargos in his office as he was using a light screen to observe the soldiers preparing to head out to a rather lack luster battle. Even with Celestine seeing the invasion coming months ago, nobody believed her and this resulted in them being complacent despite word of all the slaves in the multiple kingdoms vanishing. This mystery baffled them to no end and their economy suffered as a result. Even though they didn't believe Celestine's warning, they were forced to be on guard after it was recently discovered that the Black Dogs had all died and that Olga had tricked them. Of course what really happened was that Vargos had the scouts, that attempted to learn the fate of the Black Dogs, captured and their memories were altered so that they would report that the Black Dogs were dead and that Olga had left their bodies on spikes as a warning that her power was still at its peak. This naturally made Celestine's word become even less credible and the morale of the Seven Shields Alliance was at an all-time low and even Celestine felt that things were dire. Vargos's spies reported that her radiant glow had diminished somewhat, despite the façade she put on to reassure her citizens. Vargos felt a bit bad for doing this to her as he was thinking that such a situation might make things a bit more difficult for the plan his father Arbella devised and asked him to carry out. At first he was shocked as to why his father requested this of him but when he thought about it clearly, it made too much sense.

Vargos looked at his wife enjoying some dark chocolate chip cookies he made as she looked at the multiple screens with anticipation. "You really want to see them suffer, huh?" he asked.

Olga looked up at him and grinned. "I do but I know by now that you guys will take it easy on them," she said with a hint of disappointment.

Vargos chuckled and brought his wife closer to him and she leaned on his body with a small smile. He felt her stomach and sensed the life inside. My son... It's still hard to believe I'm about to be a father. I hope I can do a good job, he thought.

Olga noticed him staring at her stomach and she placed her hand on his after drinking some milk. "You'll make for a great father, so don't overthink it."

"How'd you know what I was thinking?" he asked curiously.

"Simple. It's because your my overthinking, considerate, lovable oaf of a husband," she said before she pulled him close and kissed him passionately.