You're Dangerous For Me Romanoff

Y/n's Pov:

"Y/n, is everything alright?" Yelena asked worried as she came to me running.

She knelt down on her knee to match my level, holding my face up with her hand on my cheek making me look at her.

"What's wrong blondie? You know you could talk to me." She said softly caressing my cheek.

I whipped my tears off with the back of my hand, not knowing if I should tell her or not.

"I feel sick, I want to go home. Please."

I didn't want to make a big deal out of this and tell her, maybe someone just wanted to make a fool out of me.

"Hey-" She held my face gently tight in her hand.

"It's okay. I'll drive you home, how about that?" She offered being so sweet.

"That would be great actually. But shouldn't I ask Miss Romanoff first if I want to leave?"

"Get your ass up. That person you're calling Miss is my sister. She doesn't scare me one bit. So when I tell you you can, that means you can." She nudged my arm making me share a small laugh with her.

"Don't believe that 'one bit' part though, She can get crazy..." She laughed again at her own joke making me step on her foot to make her stop, seeing Natasha standing by the door frame confused, raising an eyebrow.

I quickly hid the letter in my purse, and put on Natasha's jacket that I borrowed this morning. And walked closer to Natasha.

"Miss Romanoff, I'd like to get home I'm feeling a bit sick and I don't think I can stay here any longer." I said not meeting her eyes once.

"Wait for me at the entrance. I'll drive you." Natasha said while only looking at Yelena.

I looked at Yelena, making sure it's fine that Natasha us the one who's driving me home even though she offered first.

"Get some rest blondie." She only nodded back at me, and we shared a quick smile.

With that I left.

Natasha's Pov:

"Blondie? Seriously?" A type of jealousy rushed through me.

"Relax idiot." Yelena tried to brush it off.

"Don't fucking call her that." I pushed her by her shoulder making her back hit the wall. "I'm being serious."

"You know nothing about her. Yet you have the audacity to act like you own her. Which you don't Natasha. "

She's really starting to piss me off.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm not sure yet, but if it's true I swear I'd hurt you if you touch a strand of her  hair." She said in a warning tone.

"Don't fuck with me." With that I let her go.

"Oh and next time, don't forget to pick up your trash from the floor." She threw something in the trash.

I don't understand where all of this came from. But I think it's best if I ignore it for now.

As I was walking towards the entrance I saw y/n hugging Wanda. So I walk towards them

I pull y/n by her arm towards me and hug her waist.

"Get back to work Maximoff." I gave her a stern look.

"Yes Miss Romanoff. And y/n you rest well. You promise bunny?" Y/n giggled, making me squeeze her waist to shut her mouth before I shut it for her.

...

"Natasha."

"Yes darling?" I removed my eyes from the road for a second to meet hers.

"Can you stay with me tonight too?"

I can tell she had to pull the courage to ask me that by the red I see on the apple of her cheeks.

"I'd love to." I looked at her once again grabbing her beautiful hand to kiss.

And as we arrived, I opened the door for her, getting inside her house.

"Get yourself comfortable. Want some water nat?"

"I love it when you call me that, Miss Lov. Come here." I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Wanting to taste every part of her, sticking my tongue inside her mouth tasting her moans.

Her hand was wrapped around my wrist guiding it to her ass, wanting to be squeezed. My little slut.

But I pulled away walking towards the cabinets to get some water to drink since she got distracted after her offer.

As I was opening them to grab a cup, she stopped me in my tracks.

"Nat- how do you k-know where I keep the cups?"

"Babe, it's obvious it's right beside your refrigerator. Doesn't everyone put them there?"

"Sure..yeah."

I went up to her, "What's wrong?"
I saw a smile creep on her face.

"You called me something..."

I smirked understanding what she's recalling to.

"I did. Didn't I?"

She pecked my lips, making me want to crawl in my skin.

"You're dangerous for me Romanoff." She said wrapping her arms around my neck as I rested mine on her hips.

"I am?"

I am. But I need her to survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys💕
I hope you liked this chapter!
Would love to hear what you think about it, and about what's going on. And I can only promise you that there's more to come.🤭